Asian Cataract Surgery Devices Market, by Product (Introocular Lens (IOLs), Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices(OVD), Phacoemulsification Devices) , by End-User (Hospitals, Eye Clinics) - Analysis and Forecast to 2019
Peers of Cataract Surgery Devices-Asia are Intraocular Lens (IOL), Phacoemulsification Devices and Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices (OVD) comprising 71.0%, 15.0% and 14.0% respectively of the Global Ophthalmology Cataract Surgery Devices market.
It is segmented on basis of .
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- There is a new section in the report providing benchmarking of the top players by Strategic, operational, financial and sales/marketing.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Cataract Surgery Devices-Asia companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asian Ophthalmology Surgery Devices
The Asian ophthalmology surgery devices market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.88%, which is considered as one of the biggest market for such surgical devices. This report provides the market share, value chain analysis, and market drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. A DeepDive analysis of key players in this market has also been considered in this report.
European Ophthalmology Surgery Devices
Europe is considered as the second largest market in ophthalmology surgery devices, with a 25.41% market share, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.69% from 2012 to 2018. The European ophthalmology surgery devices report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. It also focuses on the current market trends and provides key market profiles of companies thriving in this market.
North America Ophthalmology Surgery Devices
The report analyzes the North America ophthalmology surgery devices market by product type, end user, and geography. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2019. Ophthalmology surgery devices are essential components required in highly advanced eye surgeries, for high precision and accurate judgment. The devices help in achieving precision and accurate judgment that is required while performing even a minor eye surgery. Due to this, the demand for developing advanced and technologically effective surgical equipment is high, which has led to the growth of the ophthalmology surgery devices market.