The Asian Microfluidics Market is mainly driven by rising incidences of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, brain disorders and sleep disorders. This market was valued at $369 million in 2013 and is poised to reach $952 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 20.9%.
The report “Asian Microfluidics Market forecast, 2012-2018” analyzes the market segmentation by type such as polymer-based materials, glass-based materials, silicon-based materials, and other materials based microfluidics. All these segments experienced a positive growth till 2018 with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques.
The Asian Polymer-based materials segment accounts for the largest share of around 71% of the microfluidics materials market and was valued at $252 million is expected to reach $727 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 23.6%, for the given period. The Asian glass-based materials market accounts for the share of around 21% of the Asian microfluidics materials market. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 15.3%, for the given period. The Asian silicon-based materials market accounts for the share of around 9% of the Asian microfluidics materials market. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 12.6%, for the given period.
Asian Microfluidics materials market is expected to reach the highest CAGR of 20.6%. This large share is due to the presence of large number of major manufacturers such as Abbott laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Caliper Life sciences (Perkin Elmer) (U.S), Cepheid (U.S.), Beckman coulter/Danaher (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.).
Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 20.9% from 2013 to 2018. Major factors driving growth of the market are increasing number of investments, lower material costs, and large number of local startup companies in countries such as China and India
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Biomaterials market. The main companies operating in this market and extensively covered in this report are Abbott laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Caliper Life sciences (Perkin Elmer) (U.S), Cepheid (U.S.), Beckman coulter/Danaher (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland) and Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
Products and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Multiple Sclerosis , Epilepsy, Cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and Diabetes
- Country specific Patient pool of Multiple Sclerosis , Epilepsy, Cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and Diabetes
- Country specific Mortality rate of Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and Diabetes
- Country specific Incidence of Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and Diabetes
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- In terms of volume, Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis procedures in each country
Surgeons / Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Polymer-based materials, glass-based materials, silicon-based materials, and other materials based microfluidics by Physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Cost analysis of polymer-based materials, glass-based materials, silicon-based materials in major countries
- Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis procedures procedural investments in major countries
- The company share analysis of microfluidics market top players in the Asian region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies in the portfolio of microfluidics market
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Microfluidics-Asia, By Materials
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement