The Asian insulin delivery devices market is mainly driven by the increasing technological advancements, increasing prevalence to diabetes, increasing ageing population, increase in awareness of better diabetes management, and product innovation to increase acceptance.
The report analyzes the market of devices in terms of products, such as insulin pens, insulin syringes, and insulin pumps. All these segments have been witnessing significantly high growth due to the increasing technological advancements, and the increasing incidence of diabetes in the population of the Asian region. The major countries considered in this Asian market report include China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies extensively covered in this report are Roche, LifeScan, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Bayer, and Medtronic. In addition to this, the report also provides insights about the insulin delivery devices industry, along with burning issues in the market. Furthermore, the segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market share in terms of types of product, region, and product
- Country-specific patient pool of diabetes
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Distribution channels
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement