The Asian inactivated animal vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans, was valued at $333 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $610 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018.
The market report analyzes the market in terms of 6 products, namely, aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. The major types of this market include preventive and therapeutic. All these products are expected to experience a positive growth till 2018. Some important examples of inactivated vaccines are Nobivac rabies vaccine, Biomune Avian Polyomavirus Vaccine, Nobilis COR4+IB+ND+EDS, Nobilis Corvac, and Nobilis Coryza.
Asian countries are potential markets for the animal vaccines market, owing to the huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs in the region. The animal vaccines market in the region has changed remarkably over the past few years and will continue to grow, due to the growing numbers of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies include Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac. Furthermore, the segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of infectious Coryza, infectious bronchitis, Gumboro disease, Newcastle disease, foot & mouth diseases
- Country-specific patient infectious Coryza, infectious Bronchitis, Gumboro disease, Newcastle disease, foot & mouth diseases
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Matrix:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of inactivated vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolio
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement