Fluorescence immunoassays (FIA) accounted for a share of about 11.2% of the overall immunoassays market in 2012. FIA gives the same sensitivity as radioimmunoassay (RIA) and enzyme immunoassays (EIA), but at lower costs, since the fluorescent dyes are available at lower prices when compared to enzymes and radioisotopes.
The increasing automation of immunoassays, increasing demand for safer and stable reagents, and development of novel markers such as laser-induced fluorescence probes, and fluorescence-activated cell sorters are the recent trends in the Asian FIA market. Rapid processing time, improved sensitivity than colorimetric measurements, low cost, and flexibility in development into homogenous or heterogeneous assays are the major reasons behind the growth of this segment.
The report ‘Asian Fluorescence immunoassays (FIA) Market forecast for 2018’ analyzes the market by three segments, namely fluorescence immunoassays instruments, fluorescence immunoassays reagents, and fluorescence immunoassays applications.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in fluorescence immunoassays market. The key market players under this segment are Abbott Laboratories (Architect ci8200), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc (BioPlex 2200), Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter-UniCelDxl800), and Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics, Inc. (Siemens Immulite 2000).
Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Unmet needs, revenue pockets, and potential areas for expansion
- Comprehensive review of the key component providers, assay providers, sole service providers, and complete solution providers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of the current and emerging fluorescence immunoassays (FIA) and immunodiagnostic tests
- Review of the current instrumentation technologies
- Pricing trend of new high value immunoassay tests
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virility and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe holds second largest market position in Global Immunoassay Market. Germany commanded the largest share 20% of the European immunoassay market at an estimated $790.6 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1066.7 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2013 to 2018. The report “European Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.
North America Immunoassay
The Americas commanded the largest share 42% of the Global Immunoassay market at an estimated $5248.2 million in 2013 and are expected to reach $7563.2 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8% from 2013 to 2018. The report “North American Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.
Asian immunoassay market is growing in double digit and will continue to grow in future. China commanded the largest share 53% of the Asian immunoassay market at an estimated $626.0 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1309.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2013 to 2018. The report “Asian Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.