Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems (CAD/CAM) are a wonderful use of technology in dentistry which helps dentists to efficiently fabricate various shapes and sizes for dental prostheses accurately such as crowns, bridges, dental inlays, onlays, and abutments.
The demand for dental CAD and CAM systems and procedure volume growth are very promising in Asian region (China, India, and South Korea) because of low procedural price, low penetration rates, improving healthcare infrastructure, growing disposable incomes, increase in life expectancy, growing popularity of cosmetic dentistry, broadening insurance coverage, and expanding private healthcare sector. Rising incidence of oral cancer is also a driving factor of the market.
The report on the Asian market for dental CAD/CAM systems analyzes the market under three segments, namely, full-in-lab, chairside systems, and standalone CAD/CAM systems, of which full-in-lab systems lead the market. All these segments experienced positive growth until 2013, with an increased awareness of procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The full-in-lab and chairside CAD/CAM systems have been contributing around 57% and 22% respectively in terms of value towards total dental CAD/CAM systems market. Both markets have been witnessing maximum growth because of the increase in patient pool and increasing numbers of dental replacements and fixtures using implants and prosthetics.
This report provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies covered in this report are Dentsply International (U.S.), Nobel Biocare Holdings AG (Switzerland), and Sirona Dental Systems (U.S.). In addition, the report also provides premium insights into the market along with supply chain analysis and value chain analysis
Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been detailed in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the Asian market for dental CAD/CAM systems to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Country-specific prevalence of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Country-specific patient pool of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Disease progression (pattern analysis) and treatment rate
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of dental replacement procedures performed in each country
Surgeon/Dentist Perception Matrix
- Fast turnaround analysis of dentists’ response to market events and trends
- Dentists’ opinions about products from different companies
- Dentists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Cost analysis of dental prosthetics in major countries
- CAD/CAM procedural investment in major countries
- Market share analysis of the top players in the market
- Crucial developments and strategies companies are implementing in order to grow
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement