Subsea Umbilical Risers & Flowline (SURF) market has been pegged at 7,012.6m in the year 2013 growing at 7.3% annually and is projected to reach 9,980.2m by the end of the year 2018.
Subsea Umbilical Risers & Flowline (SURF) constitute 40.5% of Global Subsea Production System market and are poised to grow its market share to 43.0% by the end of year 2018.
Peers of Subsea Umbilical Risers & Flowline (SURF) are Subsea Control, Subsea Tree and Subsea Manifolds comprising 26.5%, 16.6% and 16.3% respectively of the Global Subsea Production System market.
It is segmented on basis of geographies.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- This report provides competitive landscape of the top players. Under strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you their key developments along with the impacts including New Product development, M&A, strategic focus on any specific application, technology, geography. Under Financial, we will provide you Capex (Investments), Revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under Operational insights, we will provide you new capacity added, New centers, new key employments. Under sales and marketing, we will provide you insight on new contracts (available on public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Subsea Umbilical Risers & Flowline (SURF) companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement