Passenger’s experience is becoming a key metrics to evaluate the performance of the air transportation system. Efficient and robust tools, along with a better understanding of passenger’s interests and concerns are needed to handle airport operations. The airport scheduling software helps in managing the database, pre-flight management, post-flight management, and special services.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the airport scheduling software market of five years from 2014 to 2019. It includes market segmentation analysis, usage pattern, regional trends, and distribution channels.
The segmentation of the market report is on the basis of software sub-segments and services. On the basis of software, the report is categorized into airline scheduling, database management, pre-flight management, post-flight management, calendar management, corporate travel request management, and special services. The various services handled by the airport scheduling software comprise of flight scheduling, passenger management, logistic management, and staff & crew management. The report provides a brief analysis about the emerging software, trending technologies, and highlights the key drivers, restraints, and challenges for this market.
The report covers a complete analysis of the market based on region covering Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, and Latin America. The countries that cover a major market share of the airport scheduling software market are also covered in the report.
The market report provides information about the current trends in the market with respect to countries, technologies, and applications. The market report covers current market trends, the drivers, the challenges, and the restraints that will impact the growth of this market. The report provides a competitive analysis of the airport scheduling software market based on their demand and usage by major airports and airlines. The report also provides the analysis of the various factors influencing the market based on their present status in the market.
The key players of the market covered in the report are IBS Software Services (India), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), Sabre Airline Solutions (U.S.), Carr Engineering Inc. (U.S.), Atlas Business Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Universal Weather and Aviation Inc. (U.S.), Prodefis GmbH (Germany), AIMS Inc. (Austria), Quintiq Inc. (U.S.), and SITA Corp (U.S.). These companies are expected to grow their market size rapidly in the coming years.
1. HISTORICAL DATA FOR 2 FOR 3 YEARS
- Orders/Deliveries/Backlog data
- Macro indicator data
- M&A data
2. COMPANY PROFILES
- In-depth analysis of the company’s product portfolio
- Competitive landscape(revenue, operating margin, marginal cost, P/E ratio, EPS)
- Ratio analysis
3. REGION-SPECIFIC INFORMATION (Europe, South America, North America)
The report covers market sizing/mapping, global footprint, operation and financials information, and the competitive landscape.
- Flight scheduling
- Passenger management
- Logistic management
- Staff and crew management
4. GLOBAL TRENDS/MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Product and technological advancements/Latest innovations and developments
- Demand and supply analysis
- Market consolidation (M&A, joint ventures, divestments, and spin-offs)
- Air traffic data
- Export/Import data (aerospace product and parts)
- Industrial production and capacity optimization data
- Deliveries and orders
5. GLOBAL FORECAST NUMBERS/OUTLOOK (Historical and Forecast by Year)
- Aircraft delivery (NB,WB, VLA)
- Orders and backlogs (NB, WB, VLA)
- Comparative analysis (for example, Boeing Vs. Airbus)
6. PREDICTIVE FORECASTING
- Time series
- Regression analysis
7. PROGRAM DETAILS (By Aircraft Type, Aircraft Model, Manufacturer Detail)
- Narrow body aircraft
- Wide body aircraft
- Very large aircraft
- Regional transport aircraft
8. OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
A comprehensive analysis to help understand the potential growth markets based on the following parameters:
- GDP percentage with respect to military expenditure of a particular country
- Contracts and modernization programs
- Defense review of countries active in this market
9. PRODUCT ANALYSIS
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
10. SUPPLY CHAIN/VENDOR ANALYSIS
Coverage - Vendor analysis, vendor financing, customers/self funding, and distribution network
11. ROUTE MAP ANALYSIS, LOAD FACTOR, RPK, ASK, and FLF
- Airline/Operator route map analysis on a regional and global level
- Passenger and freight load factor, revenue passenger kilometer, available seat kilometer analysis
1.1objective Of The Study
1.2market Definition - Airport Scheduling Software Market
1.5.1market Estimation Methodology (Top-Down, Bottom-Up, Data Triangulation)
1.5.3key Secondary Sources
1.4.4key Primary Sources
2 Executive Summary
3 market Dynamics
3.1drivers And Restraints For The Market
220.127.116.11increasing Passenger Traffic Ratio
18.104.22.168heavy Air Traffic
22.214.171.124slow Economic Growth
3.2auxiliary Factor - Scenario Analysis
4 airport Scheduling Software Trend Analysis
5 airport Scheduling Software Market Analysis
5.1airport Scheduling Software, By Software Sub-Segments
5.1.4special Services & Corporate Travel Requests
5.2airport Scheduling Software, By Services
5.2.4staff & Crew Management
6 airport Scheduling Softwares Market: Competitive Landscape
7 airport Scheduling Softwares Market: Developments
7.1developments Airport Scheduling Softwares Market, By Companies
8 airport Scheduling Softwares Market, By Companies
9.1 carr Engineering Inc.
9.1.2 product Portfolio
9.2 prodefis Gmbh.
9.2.2 product Portfolio
9.3 atlas Business Solutions Inc.
9.4.2 product Portfolio
9.5 ibs Software Services
9.5.2 product Portfolio
9.6 quintiq Inc.
9.6.2 product Portfolio
9.7 sabre Airline Solutions
9.8universal Weather And Aviation Inc.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement