LPG and CNG, Solar, Electric, Fuel Cell and Alternative Fuels adds up to total Non-conventional Fuel market.
LPG can be segmented by Applications and Geographies. Applications of this market are Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles. Geographies of this market are Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas and Rest of World.
Key Questions Answered
What makes our report unique?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of LPG markets are doing well and which are not?
Audience for this report
- It will provide you market insights into Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the LPG market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- Many times, customers do not get specific intelligence they are looking for in multi-client syndicated studies. So we offer 10% customization which will ensure you get the desired market intelligence, may it be specific to Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles applications or LPG market in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas and Rest of World.
- Global LPG companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) comprises a mixture of propane (28%), butane, and Isobutane (70%), and some heavier hydrocarbons having more than four carbon atoms in them. It is a highly flammable mixture of hydrocarbon gases, and is used as fuel in heating appliances, cooking equipment, and vehicles, among other applications.
The largest share of LPG is produced from crude oil refining. Other sources of LPG production are non-associated gas and associated gas processing. Unconventional gas has recently emerged as a commercially viable source of LPG production, and has been accounted for in the non-associated gas category.
LPG finds the maximum application in the residential & commercial sector. Asia-Pacific was the largest consumer of LPG in 2013 globally, with countries such as China and India accounting for a significant portion of the consumption. Large rural populations in Asia-Pacific are likely to be one of the major demand drivers for LPG consumption in the coming years. The LPG sector is continuously growing and LPG providers are strategically positioned to take advantage of increasing gas demand from the developing world. LPG is a clean burning, non-poisonous, dependable, and high-performance fuel stored and transported in containers as a liquid, but is generally drawn out and used as gas.
The global LPG demand is primarily driven by government initiatives to increase consumption of LPG as cooking fuel and auto fuel. In recent years, high growth has been observed in the liquefied petroleum gas market due to the ease of its use. It can combust completely and can be optimally used for applications such as residential/commercial, industrial, chemical, and auto gas, among others.
An in-depth market share analysis, by revenue, of the top companies is included in the report. These numbers are arrived at based on key facts, annual financial information from annual reports, and interviews with industry experts and key opinion leaders, such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives. Top market players who have established strong bases in the global liquefied petroleum gas market are Royal Dutch Shell plc (Netherlands), Phillips 66 (U.K.), and Petronas (Malaysia).
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement