Global Green Data Center Market Research Report
GREEN DATA CENTER MARKET : GLOBAL LEVEL
The construction of any type of data storage facility with the help of eco-friendly materials and technology is known as Green Data Center (GDC). The data store house does not cause any adverse effects to the environment and utilizes less energy. The implementation of GDC can be initially costly but the benefits are long term. The GDC uses hi-tech company vehicles and minimizes the footprints with the help of low emission building materials. The characteristics of GDC include the usage of renewable energy resources, use of standardized procedures that comply with the environmental regulations, use of minimum power consumption, and utilization of effective operational process.
The GDC Market is expected to grow from $22.76 billion in 2014 to $75.89 billion by 2019, at an estimated CAGR of 27.2%, for the given period. The major factors driving the GDC market are the need to control the high operational costs and reduction in energy consumption.
Presently, the vendors are facing immense pressure regarding adherence to the environmental regulations, and this has therefore resulted in adoption of GDC. GDC helps companies to save energy up to 80% and therefore the costs up to 40%; moreover, it also reduces the environmental hazards. The major drivers of this market are low energy cost, reduced negative impacts on the environment and high operational efficiency.
The report analyzes global adoption trends, future growth potential, key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and best practices in the Green data center markets. The segmentation of the Green data center markets on the basis of end user environment includes: servers, networking, power, cooling, and management software.
The market has been segmented on the basis of different verticals comprising BFSI, academia and education, healthcare, manufacturing, government and defense, oil and gas, transportation and logistics, media and advertising and retail. It also covers analysis of top players in the market, consisting Cisco, Emerson, HP, IBM, and Dell. The report also examines growth potential, market sizes, and revenue forecasts across different platforms, solutions, and services.
- By Solutions: Servers, Networking, Power, Cooling, and Management Software
- By Services: Professional Services, Monitoring Services, System Integration And Other Supportive Services
- By Industry Verticals: Banking, Financial Service and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and Information Technology (IT), Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Government and Public
- By Regions: NA, Europe, APAC, MEA, and LA
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. The following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of GDC Market:
- Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of Service, solutions, user types, verticals, and regions in the Global Green Data Center (GDC) Market.
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Value chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization.
- Unearth hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis. For instance, we can qualify the growth in Global Green Data Center (GDC) market to corresponding growth in the energy consumption.
- Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nicher)
- Green Data Center Assessment
- Green Data Center Planning and Design
- Green Data Center Implementation and Improvement.
- Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Market opportunity plotting and portfolio comparison
- Market Impact Analysis
- Data Center Cooling
- Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Data Center Networking
- Data Center Power Solutions
North America Green Data Center Market
Green Data Center North America market is expected to grow from $ 8.41 Billion in 2013 to $ 35.10 Billion by 2019, with an expected CAGR of 26.9% for the period 2013-2019. The North America market is segmented by Solutions, Services, Verticals and users types. The market of green data centers in North America is expected to see huge growth in coming years.
|06 Jun 2014||$ 3500|
Europe Green Data Center Market
Europe Green Data Center market is expected to grow from $ 5.00 Billion in 2013 to $ 18.30 Billion by 2019, with an expected CAGR of 22.2% for the period 2013-2019. The market of green data centers in Europe is expected to see huge growth in coming years. The European market is segmented by Solutions, Services, Verticals and users types.
|06 Jun 2014||$ 3500|
Asia-Pacific Green Data Center Market
Green Data Center Asia Pacific market is expected to grow from $ 4.71 Billion in 2013 to $ 20.16 Billion by 2019, with an expected CAGR of 27.4% for the period 2013-2019. The Asia Pacific market is segmented by Solutions, Services, Verticals and users types.
|15 May 2014||$ 3500|
Green Data Center Solution
Green Data Center Solution and Green Data Center Services adds up to total
|17 Aug 2014||$ 4500|
Green Data Center Services
Green Data Center Services and Green Data Center Solution adds up to total
|17 Aug 2014||$ 4500|