Global Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems Market
Global Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems Market was valued at $0.2 billion in the year 2013 growing at 4.2% annually during 2013-2018 and is projected to reach $0.2 by 2018. Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems constitute 3.4% of Global Chromatography Systems market and are poised to grow its market share to 3.2% by the end of year 2018.
Types of this market are Liquid Chromatography Systems, Gas Chromatography (GC) Systems, and Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) Systems comprising of 69.4%, 12.8% and 2.4% respectively of the Global Chromatography Systems market.
It is segmented on basis of endusers, geographies and products.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- There is a new section in the report providing benchmarking of the top players by Strategic, operational, financial and sales/marketing.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems companies
How below markets are influencing the growth of Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems
- Healthcare Expenditure
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems
- Healthcare Expenditure-North America
- Healthcare Expenditure-Europe
- Healthcare Expenditure-Asia
Asian Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems Market
The Asian thin layer chromatography systems market report provides insights into the market values, drivers & restraints, the major developments in the market, and strategic profiling of the key market players, among others. The Asian TLC market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years owing to the U.S.-Korea FTA, advancements in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries, and the growing investments by major companies in the region. China, Japan, and India, among others are the major countries considered for the extensive market analysis.
North American Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) Systems Market
The North American thin layer chromatography systems market report covers the market value forecasts, drivers & restraints, strategic profiling of the key market players, and the competitive landscape, among others. The growth of the North American TLC market is driven mainly by increased funding in medical and biotechnology research and the U.S. drug development regulations in favor of chromatography systems and instruments. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are the major countries that have been considered for this extensive market analysis.