The Global Europium market was pegged at $XX in 2014 and is expected to reach $XX by 2019 at a CAGR of %XX.
The regions covered in the global europium market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW that cover key countries including China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Brazil, etc.
The segmentation by application includes permanent magnets, catalysts, glass polishing, phosphors, ceramics, metal alloy, glass additives, and others. It also includes the company profiling, market share analysis, and analysis of competitive strategies adopted by various market players to increase their market presence including Baotou HEFA Rare Earth Co. Ltd., Alkane Resources Ltd., Molycorp Inc. and Lynas Corporation Ltd.
What makes our report unique?
- It will provide you market insights into permanent magnets, catalysts, glass polishing, phosphors, ceramics, metal alloy, glass additives, and others.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Europium market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as Dow Chemical.
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players Alkane Resource Ltd.
- The report provide competitive intelligence on Alkane Resource Ltd.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Europium markets are doing well and which are not?
Audience for this report
- Europium Europium companies
- Associations and Industry Bodies
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Report Description
1.3. Markets Covered By
1.5. Research Methodology
2. Market Snapshot
3. Market Overview
3.1.1. Average Selling Price
3.1.2. Regional Market Summary
3.2. Market dynamics
3.3. Supporting Data
3.3.1. Trade Data
3.3.2. Economic Indicators
4. Global Europium Market-By Applications
4.1. Permanent magnets
4.3. Glass polishing
4.6. Metal alloy
4.7. Glass additives
4.8. Other applications
5. Global Europium Market by Geography
5.1. North America
5.2.3. South Korea
5.4. Rest of World
6. Global Europium Market-Competitive landscape
6.1. Europium -Market Share Analysis
6.2. Europium -Market Developments
6.2.1. Mergers and acquisitions
6.2.2. New product launches
6.2.3. Agreements and collaborations
6.2.4. Strategic expansions
7. Company Profiles
7.1. ALKANE RESOURCES LTD.
7.2. ARAFURA RESOURCES LTD.
7.3. AVALAON RARE METALS INC.
7.4. BAOTOU HEFA RARE EARTH CO.LTD.
7.5. CANADA RARE EARTH CORPORATION
7.6. CHINA MINMETALS RARE EARTH CO.LTD.
7.7. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP LTD.
7.8. INDIAN RARE EARTH LTD.
7.9. LYNAS CORPORTATION LTD.
7.10. MOLYCORP INC.
8. Technological Advancements