Botanical extracts, biopesticides, and semiochemicals add up to the total biorationals market.
Botanical extracts can be segmented by geographies and sub-markets. The geographies covered in this market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Sub-market of this market is biopesticides.
Key Questions Answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of botanical extracts markets are doing well and which are not?
What makes our report unique?
- This report provides most granular segmentation on biopesticides.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the botanical extracts market along with the drivers, restraints, and opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
Audience for this report
- Global botanical extracts companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Regions using botanical biopesticides extensively
The botanical biopesticides market is in itself a niche market, and hence is not used on a large scale.
- To identify the regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America) focusing more on use of botanical biopesticides
- To study the effectiveness of botanical biopesticides on different crop types (cereals & grains, oilseed & pulses, fruits and vegetables)
- To identify the regions having a more favorable regulatory atmosphere and encouraging the use of biological inputs for agriculture
Mode of biopesticide application
The mode of application of biopesticide depends upon the crop type and the problem associated with the crop. It affects the efficiency of the biopesticide applied.
- To identify the predominant mode of application (seed treatment, on farm, post-harvest) of botanical biopesticide (bioinsecticide, biofungicide, bioherbicide) for different crop types
Crop- botanical biopesticide usage data
Certain types of botanical biopesticide may go well for a particular crop type whereas the same may not support the growth of other crop type. Therefore, study the combination of crop and botanical biopesticide for optimum results.
- Type of botanical biopesticide (bioinsecticide, biofungicide, bioherbicide ) suitable for a particular crop ( permenant, and arable)
- Study the product offerings of the competitor company, and its detailed comparison mapped at country level
- Product matrix for comparative analysis of the products available in the same segment for the same target market
- Botanical biopesticide imported annually region-wise (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) tracked till sub-segment level
- Botanical biopesticide exported annually region-wise (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) tracked till sub-segment level
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement