Animal Feed Protein Ingredients Market, by Type (Dairy, Egg, Gelatin), Application (Dairy, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetic & Sports Food, Confectionery, Beverages, Meat, Bakery), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
Globalization and the increasing per capita income have led to a change in the lifestyle of the middle class population. Due to increasing health concerns, consumers are becoming aware of the health benefits of animal protein. They are ready to pay premium amounts for hygienic processed food. However, the food processing industry is experiencing a void between the demand and supply for animal protein-based food products such as dairy food, confectionery, beverages, meat, and clinical food.
Consumers are becoming aware that the consumption of healthy food plays a vital role in improving immunity towards diseases, and also reduces the risk of diseases such as cancer, cardiac disorders, and renal disorders, among others. They are exploring various options in food to suffice their daily nutritional requirements.
The food processing industry is experiencing a gap between the demand and supply of animal protein based-food and this has increased the pressure on livestock farmers to optimize their productivity. Animal protein is mainly sourced in the form of dairy, eggs, and gelatin.
This report consists of detailed analyses of the global animal feed protein ingredients market. Various applications of animal protein ingredients such as dairy, clinical nutrition, dietetic & sports feed, confectionery, beverages, meat, and baked products have been studied in this report. The processed meat segment is considered to the most vital application for the market.
The report classifies and defines the market value in the overall food industry. It also includes qualitative and technical data such as subtypes and applications pertaining to animal protein ingredients. The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key issues in the market. The key players in the market have also been identified and profiled.
The report describes a regional analysis of the animal feed protein ingredients market based on revenues generated by key players in the industry. The current trends and forecasts for the animal feed protein ingredients market have also been analyzed.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Global Animal Feed Protein Ingredients companies
Table of Contents
- Key Take Aways
- Report Description
- Markets covered
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Animal Protein Ingredients market: An overview
- Types of animal protein ingredients
- Burning Issue
- Winning Imperative
- Market Dynamics
- Porter’s Five Force
- Supply Chain analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Animal protein ingredients market: By Type
- Animal protein ingredients market: By Applications
- Clinical nutrition
- Dietetic & Sports Food
- Animal protein ingredients market: By Geography
- North America
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- Arla Foods
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement