Agriculture pipes, filters, emmiters, agriculture pumps, agriculture valves, micro irrigation system, and mechanized irrigation system add up to the total irrigation equipment market.
The companies operational in this market are Agco Corporation, Deere & Company, Netafim Limited, Rain Bird, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries, Inc., Alamo Group Incorporated, Bucher Industries Ag, CNH Global, Daedong Industrial Co. Ltd, Escorts Group, Exel Industries, Foton Lovol International Heavy Industries Ltd., Horsch Maschinen Gmbh, Iseki & Company Ltd., Kubota Tractor Corporation, Kukje Machinery Corporation Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Tractors & Farm Equipments Ltd (TAFE), and Yanmar Company Ltd.
Key Questions Answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of the agriculture pipes markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; how are the companies like Agco Corporation , Deere & Company, and Netafim Limited doing in the agriculture pipes market?
What makes our report unique?
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the agriculture pipes market along with the drivers, restraints, and opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- It provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as Agco Corporation, Deere & Company, Netafim Limited, and Rain Bird.
- The report provides benchmarking insight on the top players including Agco Corporation, Deere & Company, Netafim Limited, and Rain Bird.
- The report provides competitive intelligence on Agco Corporation, Deere & Company, Netafim Limited, and Rain Bird.
Audience for this report
- Global agriculture pipes companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Overview of pipe market
A pipe is a tubular section or hollow cylinder, used mainly to convey substance which can flow as liquid, gas (fluids), slurries, powders, masses of small solids. In agriculture, main use of the pipe is to transport water to agricultural land.
- To study the geographic/climatic conditions to supporting different pipe market
- Study nature of land as physical properties, availability of water, cropping pattern, different agricultural uses (as dairy, poultry, aquaculture), and crop-specific requirement that will be suitable for particular pipe market
Mode of application preferred
Use of pipe depends of many factors as availability of water, different agricultural uses, farmer income level, crop uses, and technological adaptation in that region. For maximum benefit the timing and mode of application is very important.
- To identify the mode of application of pipe
- The timing of application of pipe, as it varies for different crops and physical and chemical properties of land
Regions with high demand of pipe
The agricultural practices and cropping pattern, cropping season across the globe, availability of water, and physical properties of land are not uniform and depend on several factors. Therefore, the demand of varies for different regions.
- To study the pipe market in a particular region. This will help to determine the market potential of pipe
- To study the market of pipe in a different region. This will help to determine the market potential in those regions
- Pipes imported annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Pipes exported annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
Historical Data and Trends
- Country-specific target markets in terms of agricultural, irrigated, organic, consumer preference, government support and its’ policies, farmer awareness, and arable land
- Country-specific area under each crop, crop type, and requirement of different pre-harvest machine for these crops at different stage
- Country-specific crop production in terms of value and volume
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement