Pico projectors are miniature, handheld projecting devices. They are portable enough to fit in a pocket. Pico projector is a new innovation, offering low resolution and brightness as compared to lager projector. However, its mobility and ease of operation encourages its use in various sectors. They are used in a number of devices, such as laptops, tablets, cameras, mobile devices, and several others.
Pico projectors are beneficial for advertising with small investment in retail sector. These devices can be used to project a wide range of information regarding the products and services to the customers.
Pico Projector market in retail sector is estimated to grow from $103.52 million in 2013 and reach $424.39 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 32.6% between 2013 and 2018.
In retail application, stand-alone pico projectors are estimated to witness a high CAGR of 31.60 % between 2013 and 2018. Media player pico projector is the second-highest contributor in product type segment, followed by embedded and USB type pico projector.
Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share and is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 35.80% between 2013 and 2018 among all regions.
This market report covers region-specific developments and trends, provides the key stakeholders in Pico projector market, and an extensive competitive landscape. It highlights the product technologies and applications that shape and impact the pico projector market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms’ responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where Ultrasonic sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
Trend analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement