Pico projectors were introduced by Explay (Japan). These tiny projectors can throw a bright image on a screen in an average-size room, even in the presence of enough ambient light. Standalone projectors and embedded projectors are the two main types of Pico projectors. Standalone projectors are attached to any display device through USB ports. There are media player projectors that already have an in-built memory slot. Embedded projectors are inserted within a device, such as cell phones and laptops. These devices can primarily project any file or document within this device. Pico projectors can easily be connected or embedded in handy devices, such as mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, laptops, mobile TV, and portable media players.
The Pico projector market by industrial application accounts for $123 million in 2013, and it is projected to reach $497 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 32%. In the industrial application segment, Pico projectors can be used for training purposes for employees. Employees in manufacturing sectors require special trainings regarding their processes, packing, and distribution. With the help of Pico projectors, a proper training can be organized with appropriate sounds, video, and images that offer better explanation than any verbal training. Pico projectors are also used in other industries such as IT, software, and research firms for different types of corporate presentations.
The Americas accounted for the largest share on embedded Pico projector market in the industrial sector, which was worth $4 million in 2013, and it is anticipated to reach $31 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 51%.
The report provides competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been considered in this report.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Segment wise and country wise analysis of Pico projector products at end-user level
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company and country wise)
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies with respect to brightness level (lumens)
Data from key players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing and supplying firms
- Competent opinion about different upcoming market and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers, and acquisition
Country level data analysis
- Country level data for top countries in Pico projector market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
- In-depth trend analysis of raw materials in the competitive scenario
- Raw material/ Component Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of raw material/ component portfolio (Lasers, LED, HB-LED) of each company mapped at country level
- Comprehensive coverage of regulations followed in different regions
Trend analysis of Applications
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in different countries
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different components and technologies used in Pico projector
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement