The global USB Pico projector market with respect to consumer electronics is expected to grow from $6.80 million in 2012 to $145.78 million in 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 45.63%. USB projectors can be connected with laptops, smartphones, and notebooks through the USB port, for the purpose of sharing videos, images, and other information from these devices onto a large display. The Americas accounted for the largest share, worth $2.31 million in 2012. APAC is the next biggest market, which is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 48.04% from 2013 to 2020.
The report “Pico Projector, 2013-2018 “analyzes the market of Pico Projector by application, such as aerospace & defense, automotive, business & education, healthcare, industrial, retail, and consumer electronics. Among these applications listed, consumer electronics is expected to grow from $136.02 million in 2013 to $1069.20 million in 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 47%.
In the consumer electronics segment, Pico projectors are used in a wide range of products for the purpose of projecting large displays from devices. Pico projectors are mostly available in embedded form in the electronic devices. Embedded Pico projectors are cost-effective and consume low power. Pico projectors are embedded in smartphones, laptops, notebooks, tablets, digital cameras, video players, head-up displays (HUDs), wearable displays that are preferred for gaming purposes.
The market report provides competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers & acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been highlighted in this report.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country specific data of applications, such as aerospace & defense, automotive, business & education, healthcare, industrial, retail, and consumer electronics
- Premium insight of applications
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
- Shipment data of products
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement