Pico projectors are tiny handheld projectors, which are mostly battery operated and can fit into the user’s pocket. The Pico projectors continue to benefit from advances in miniaturization and power management. These projectors can throw a bright image on a wall or screen in an average-size room, even in the presence of enough lighting. These can be easily connected or embedded in handy devices, such mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, laptops, mobile TV, portable media players, and portable gaming devices. DLP and LCoS form the mainstream technologies for Pico projectors. It makes use of a white light source and a filtering technique to create distinct brightness and color on each pixel.
The Pico projectors offer a wide range of application in the field of aerospace and defense, automotive, business and education, healthcare, consumer electronics, industry, and retail.
The Pico projector market by aerospace and defense application accounts to $75 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $967.2 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 66.8%.
In the aerospace and defense application, Pico projectors are used in head-up displays, near eye display (NED) and wearable displays. Head-up displays are used in aircrafts for the navigation purposes. It generates an image on a lightweight combiner that provides the pilot with head-up, real-time flight, and aircraft performance data. It helps the pilot to see the terrain/airport environment even in low visibility at the time of landing and take-off.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been considered in this report.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) in aerospace and defense application.
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Segment wise and country wise analysis of Pico projector products at end-user level
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company and country wise)
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies with respect to brightness level (lumens)
Data from key players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing and supplying firms
- Competent opinion about different upcoming market and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers, and acquisition
Country level data analysis
- Country level data for top countries in Pico projector market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
- In depth trend analysis of raw materials in competitive scenario
- Raw material/ Component Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of raw material/ component portfolio (Lasers, LED, HB-LED) of each company mapped at country level
- Comprehensive coverage of regulations followed in different regions
Trend analysis of Applications
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in different countries
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different components and technologies used in Pico projector
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement