Fertigation application of Agricultural micronutrients showed a significant effect on quality and yield of fruits. Its application on crops, fruits and vegetables, etc increases the number and weight of fruits and vegetables, also effecting their quality ratio in positive terms.
The Micronutrients in Fertigation market were valued at $ 0.27 billion in 2013, to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% annually to reach at $ 0.36 billion by 2018. It constitutes 5.8% of the global Micronutrients market. The global micronutrient in Fertigation market comprises of North America 16.9%, Europe 19.8%, Asia-Pacific 49.6% (major market) and Latin America 8.0% in the year 2013.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Global Micronutrients companies
- Micronutrients manufactures
- Micronutrients traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies.
1.1 Objective of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation, By Geographies
3.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Asia
3.1.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Asia, By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Agricultural Micronutrients-Agricultural Land-Fertigation-Asia
3.2 Agricultural Micronutrients-Europe-Fertigation
3.2.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-Europe-Fertigation, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Agricultural Micronutrients-Agricultural Land-Fertigation-Europe
3.2.2 Agricultural Micronutrients-Europe-Fertigation, By Geographies
126.96.36.199 Agricultural Micronutrients-United Kingdom-Fertigation
188.8.131.52 Agricultural Micronutrients-Germany-Fertigation
184.108.40.206 Agricultural Micronutrients-Italy-Fertigation
220.127.116.11 Agricultural Micronutrients-France-Fertigation
18.104.22.168 Agricultural Micronutrients-Spain-Fertigation
22.214.171.124 Agricultural Micronutrients-Poland-Fertigation
126.96.36.199 Agricultural Micronutrients-Europe - Other Geographies-Fertigation
3.3 Agricultural Micronutrients-North America-Fertigation
3.3.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-North America-Fertigation, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Agricultural Land-North America
3.3.2 Agricultural Micronutrients-North America-Fertigation, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Agricultural Micronutrients-U.S.-Fertigation
220.127.116.11 Agricultural Micronutrients-Canada-Fertigation
18.104.22.168 Agricultural Micronutrients-Mexico-Fertigation
3.4 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Latin America
3.4.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Latin America, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Agricultural Micronutrients-Agricultural Land-Fertigation-Latin America
3.5 Agricultural Micronutrients-ROW-Fertigation
3.5.1 Agricultural Micronutrients-ROW-Fertigation, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Agricultural Micronutrients-Fertigation-Agricultural Land-ROW
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement