The cloud infrastructure services market in the U.K. is expected to grow from $2.1 billion in 2014 to $7.59 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 29.30%, from 2014 to 2019. The market is primarily driven by the pervasiveness of cloud technology in the U.K.
Cloud infrastructure service is a combination of the 3 categories of service models of cloud computing, namely software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), forming specific cloud infrastructure services offerings, such as computing as a service, storage as a service, backend as a service (BaaS), disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), data protection as a service (DPaaS), and other such service offerings.
Cloud infrastructure services are being adopted aggressively by the enterprises in the U.K., as the cloud technology became inevitable for organizational operation. Cloud technology has completely redefined the traditional way of doing business by minimizing much of the operational intricacies and increasing the efficiency of the business. Thus, organizations can focus on their core competencies. For maximum utilization of the cloud technology and foreseeing its benefits, organizations in the U.K. are now fast adopting cloud infrastructure services.
The report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Google Cloud Enterprise, and IBM in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The report further provides U.K. market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different cloud infrastructure services offerings across different solutions, deployment models, and end-users.
The market segmentation detailed in the report is as given below:
- By Solutions: Compute, storage, networking, and desktop as a service
- By Deployment Models: Public cloud, private Cloud, and hybrid cloud
- By End-Users: Small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises
Along with the MMM assessment, customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis:
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions provided by respective service providers. The coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms
- An analysis on basis of evaluation parameters technology, service offerings, and pricing
Service Adoption and Application
- A detailed analysis of adoption of cloud infrastructure services in different application areas such as inventory management, employee management, and customer relationship management (CRM)
Industry Vertical Tracker
- Market forecast and analysis specific to the industries such as telecom & IT, and consumer goods & retail
- The identification of key end-user segments, by industry
- The listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluating Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (identifying leaders, challengers, and followers)
- Computing as a service
- Storage as a service
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS)
- Data protection as a service (DPaaS)
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement