U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market is expected to grow from $1202.1 million in 2013 to $4455.4 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 23.1% during the period 2013-2019. The market is primarily driven by the sound network infrastructure and high demand for PIS.
Passenger Information Systems are the solutions that enable passengers to get relevant information regarding the status of all kind of transportation mediums such as airplanes, trains, and buses. Sharp increase in average number of vehicles is leading to traffic congestions, which means lose of several hours on road. That is why public transport services that provide real information to the passenger using PIS are becoming a better option for passengers. Passenger Information System encompasses numerous features such as passenger/public announcement, emergency notification, infotainment, and mobile applications and others.
U.S. is a developed country and so the network infrastructure of U.S. is in sound condition. Passenger Information System is highly getting adopted in U.S. as the network connectivity is available in every corner. Growing ridership in public transport is also fueling the demand for passenger Information System in U.S.
The U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Alstom, Siemens AG, GE Transportation, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market report further provides U.S. market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market offerings across different solutions, deployment models, and end-users.
U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Market Report Options:
- Market segmentation covered in this report are:
- By Systems: Passenger Information Display Systems, Passenger Information Announcement Systems, Emergency Communication Systems, Infotainment Systems, Passenger Information Mobile Applications and others
- By Devices and Components: Multimedia Displays, Public Announcement Devices, Networking and Communication Devices, Sensors and others
- By Services: Professional Services, Integration Services and Cloud Services
U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Market Report Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Solutions Watch
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in U.S. Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms.
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, Service offerings, Pricing, and others
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of Passenger Information System in different transportation modes such as Railways, Roadways and Airways
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Market Tracker
- U.S. Passenger Information System market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the country
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Client Tracker
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers).
- U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in U.S. Passenger Information System (PIS) market.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement