The U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) market is expected to grow from $1140.0 million in 2013 to $3215.6 million in 2018 at an estimated CAGR of 23.0% during the period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by the increased spending by educational institutions and organizations.
U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) cater the need of comprehensive learning module that allows experts to create customized content for the courses and to design unique lesson delivery structure. Thus, U.S. Learning Management Systems help in creating a holistic and dynamic learning environment. The solutions offered by U.S. Learning Management Systems are flexible and scalable that best suit the specific organizational requirements. The U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) applications help in creating a more interactive and personalized learning environment in a digitized life. Moreover, it supports enterprises to address the skill imbalance challenge by managing capabilities effectively. Blending traditional learning management solutions with cloud technology, the SaaS delivery of U.S. Learning Management Systems applications have been designed so that organizations can focus on the delivery of effective training and development practices and outsource the burden of LMS maintenance to the vendors.
Numbers of collaboration have been witnessed between U.S. Learning Management Systems providers and universities/ organizations in recent times. U.S. government has also taken many initiatives in order to revamp the inefficiencies of conventional learning module. Educational institutions are investing huge amount for adopting latest and sophisticated learning technology which has broaden the scope of LMS in U.S.
The report, U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) market provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc, Desire2learn Incorporated and IBM Corporation in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report further provides U.S. market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different U.S. Learning Management Systems offerings across different products, end-users, and deployment models.
- Market segmentations covered in U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) market report are:
- By Products: Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration, and Others
- By Users: Academic and Corporate
- By Deployment Models: On-Premise and Software as a Service (SAAS)
- By Verticals: Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), Consulting Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, Information Technology (IT), and Media, and Others
Customization Options of U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) market report:
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Solutions Watch
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in U.S. Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms.
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, Service offerings, and others
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of LMS in U.S. across different industry verticals
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market Tracker
- U.S. LMS market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the countries in U.S.
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Client Tracker
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in U.S. for the last 3 years
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in U.S. Learning Management Systems market
- U.S. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Pricing Index
- Detailed analysis of prices offered by various vendors for complete as well as customized LMS solutions in U.S.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement