The cloud billing market is expected to grow from $953.3 million in 2013 to $3241.7 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 27.7% for the period 2013 to 2018. Financial crisis in the U.S. served as a catalyst for change in the traditional business models which is currently driving the cloud billing market.
Cloud billing solutions blend the traditional billing solutions with cloud technology and enable billing for both digital and non-digital services. Cloud billing helps in monetizing the cloud services by automating the billing process, and manages a large volume of data in real time. Thus, the billing expertise enables organizations to better focus on their core business areas and to improve their performance.
The U.S. government spends considerable amounts on IT in order to improve security, efficiency, transparency, and deliver more interactive services to citizens and businesses in the country. Cloud billing is a revolutionary approach to IT, which can lead to significant cost savings. At the time of financial crisis, cloud billing acts as a key to contain expenditures. Cloud billing offers the possibility of cutting costs, while still increasing business efficiency and introducing new products and services with a rapid time-to-market cycle.
The U.S. cloud billing market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as CGI Group, CSC, IBM, Oracle, and SAP in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The U.S. cloud billing market report further provides U.S. market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The U.S. cloud billing market report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different U.S. cloud billing market offerings across different types, delivery models, deployment models, billing models and users.
Market segmentations covered in this report are:
- By Types: Billing of cloud services and billing services on cloud
- By Delivery: Software as a service (SAAS), platform as a service (PAAS), and infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
- By Deployment Models: On-Premise and hosted
- By Billing Modes: Embedded and direct to customer (D2C)
- By Users: Small and medium businesses (SMB) and enterprises
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessment that meets your company’s specific needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in U.S. Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms
- Evaluation based on parameters like technology and service offerings
Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of cloud billing in different industry verticals in the U.S.
- The U.S. cloud billing market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the U.S.
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in the U.S. for the last 3 years
Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (identifying leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in the U.S. cloud billing market
- Detailed analysis of prices offered by various vendors for the different cloud billing solutions in the U.S.
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cloud Billing-U.S., By Services
4.1 Billing of Cloud Services-U.S.
4.1.1 Billing of Cloud Services-U.S., By Deployments
126.96.36.199 Billing of Cloud Services-U.S.-Hosted (ICT)
188.8.131.52 Billing of Cloud Services-U.S.-On-Premise (ICT)
4.1.2 Billing of Cloud Services-U.S., By Models
184.108.40.206 Direct To Consumer (D2C) Cloud Billing Solution-U.S.
220.127.116.11 Embedded Cloud Billing Solution-U.S.
4.2 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S.
4.2.1 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S., By Endusers
18.104.22.168 Billing Services on Cloud-Enterprises-U.S.
22.214.171.124 Billing Services on Cloud-Small and Medium Business (SMB)-U.S.
4.2.2 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S., By Industries
126.96.36.199 Billing Services on Cloud-Telecommunication (ICT)-U.S.
188.8.131.52 Billing Services on Cloud-Healthcare and Life Science (ICT)-U.S.
184.108.40.206 Billing Services on Cloud-Energy and Utilities (ICT)-U.S.
220.127.116.11 Billing Services on Cloud-Retail and Wholesale Distribution (ICT)-U.S.
18.104.22.168 Billing Services on Cloud-Banking,Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) (ICT)-U.S.
22.214.171.124 Billing Services on Cloud-Transportation and Logistics (ICT)-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Billing Services on Cloud-Others (ICT)-U.S.
4.2.3 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S., By Applications
188.8.131.52 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S.-Software As a Services
184.108.40.206 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S.-Platform As a Services
220.127.116.11 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S.-Infrastructure As a Services
4.2.4 Billing Services on Cloud-U.S., By Services
18.104.22.168 Account Management (Cloud Billing)-U.S.
22.214.171.124 Revenue Management (Cloud Billing)-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Customer Management (Cloud Billing)-U.S.
188.8.131.52 Integration Solution (Cloud Billing)-U.S.
184.108.40.206 Others (Cloud billing)-U.S.
5 Cloud Billing-U.S., By Companies
5.1 Competitive landscape
5.2 Cloud Billing-U.S.-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
5.3 Cloud Billing-U.S.-Amdocs
5.4 Cloud Billing-U.S.-CGI Group
5.5 Cloud Billing-U.S.-Computer Sciences Corporation
5.6 Cloud Billing-U.S.-NEC Corporation
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement