The South American subsea BOP systems market, valued at in $251 million in 2014, is projected to reach $355 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.2%. The South America segment has a share of 6% in the global market.
The market is segmented based on types, which include Annular type and RAM type.
The subsea BOP systems report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Tenaris (Luxembourg), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), and Proserv (U.K.), among others.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies’ rigs
- An in-depth value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Subsea BOP-South America, By Technologies
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 Brazil by Technologies
4.2 Annular-South America
4.3 RAM Type-South America
5 Subsea BOP-South America, By Geographies
5.1.1 Brazil, By Companies
188.8.131.52 Brazil-Cameron International
6 Subsea BOP-South America, By Companies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.2 Brazil by Companies
6.2 Tenaris-South America
6.3 South America-Other Companies
6.4 South America-National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
6.5 South America-Proserv
6.6 South America-RONGSHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURE LTD.
6.7 South America-UZTEL LTD.
6.8 Cameron International-South America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement