Predictive analytics is the practice of extracting information from existing data sets in order to determine patterns and predict future outcomes and trends. Predictive analytics support organizations to predict future events so that they can plan and carry out strategies that improve the decision-making process.
The predictive analytics market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is expected to grow from $11.6 million in 2014 to $66.96 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 41.8% during the forecast period. Increasing profitability in small and medium enterprises is one of the main driving factors of this market.
The KSA market is growing gradually due to the rising interest in usage of analytics tools for business. The utilization of new and innovative technologies such as business analytics, especially predictive analytics to predict future opportunities, threats, and outcomes along with the growing number of businesses is driving the market. Besides, there is a big opportunity for predictive analytics vendors to develop customized solutions for small and medium businesses (SMBs) as their data volume and complexity is lesser than larger enterprises. These SMBs look for simple and easy predictive analytics solutions to increase their profitability.
The KSA predictive analytics market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as SAS, IBM, SAP, Tibco, Oracle, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. It aims to estimate the current size and the future growth potential of this market across the different applications, verticals, and regions.
The report has been segmented as follows:
- By Application: Customer Profitability, Workforce Management, Internal Fraud, Corporate Fraud, Credit Risk Management, and Others
- By Vertical: BFSI, Healthcare, Insurance, Government, Consumer Goods and Retail, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, and Others
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide an insight into comprehensive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis:
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications and solutions in the predictive analytics market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation and categorization
- Identification of hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for example, validation of the growth in the predictive analytics market due to corresponding growth in the big data market
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Market movement tracking in R&D space; for instance, algorithm optimization firms, statistical analysis firms, deep learning firms, academic institutions (tier-1 firms and major emphasis on tier-2/3 firms)
- Listing and analysis of deals, case studies, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of tier-1 and tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
- Tracking of events such as investments, new product launches, and collaborations for the last two years as well as the current year
- Analysis of different industrial verticals by technologies and solutions
- Industry verticals: Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Education, Security, Logistics, IT and Telecom, and others
Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Channel/distribution partners/alliances for tier-1 vendors
- Application-specific products being built towards the customer end of value chain
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement