The North American wireless infrastructure market will reach a value of $18.7 billion by the end of 2014. The market is growing as most companies in North America are shifting from fixed infrastructure to wireless infrastructure. Another factor driving the growth of this market is the requirement for high-speed data transmission, which reduces the cost per megabyte. The need for wireless infrastructure will continue to be driven by an increase in wireless data usage that is overwhelming the existing network capacity.
The total market for wireless infrastructure is growing as there is an increase in demand from operators to install high-speed wireless networks. There is also an increasing need for wireless service providers for cell phone towers, rooftop wireless sites, and other facilities that are needed to transmit wireless communication signals.
This report provides a comprehensive data forecast for the North American wireless infrastructure market as well its sub-market forecast for 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload, and Wi-MAX.
Wireless infrastructure is helping North America build nationwide networks that will help make cutting-edge wireless services available to nearly every individual regardless of economic or geographic circumstances. Also, in the North American market, video consumption on mobile devices is rapidly increasing and wireless infrastructure will require more investment in order to provide the best end-user experience. Global investor KKR & Co. L.P. has also invested in the wireless infrastructure market to expand its service to rural America.
The various operators that contribute to this market in North America are Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens, Verizon Wireless, Huawei, Fujitsu, Tellabs, Cisco, General Dynamics Information Technology, Juniper Networks, Inc., and Qualcomm.
MicroMarketMonitor endeavors to provide its customer with a deep analysis of the wireless infrastructure market. The North American wireless infrastructure market report observes the financial analysis of the key players in this market, which includes year over year, CAGR, and their products and services.
- By Components: Network Equipment (routers and switches), Embedded Devices (chipset)
- By Technology: LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- By Application: LTE Cellular Telephone Base Station, Wi-MAX Access Point, Land Mobile Radio System (LMRS)
- By Deployment Size: SMB and Enterprises
- By Verticals: BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Education, Defense, and Media and Entertainment
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide a deep-dive analysis and an insight into comprehensive industry standards.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services in the wireless infrastructure market in North America
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the North American wireless infrastructure market due to corresponding growth in the LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX market
- Update on the current technology trends in LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Analysis of different industry verticals by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication-Europe and Air Interface Technology ,