The North America smart water management market is expected to grow from $1.77 billion in 2013 to $3.64 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 15.4% for the period 2013 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by stricter government compliances, evolution of ‘smart cities’ in the region and rapid development in water infrastructure.
Water utilities and water regulatory authorities worldwide need to proactively adopt smart technology solutions to streamline their operations. The water management solutions with information and communication technology (ICT) help in better management of the authorities’ assets and distribution network reduce maintenance and repair cost. Smart water management ensures rational resource management to reduce energy costs in pumping water, enhance customer engagement in water conservation, and prominently to reduce non-revenue water losses due to leakage in the pipeline infrastructure.
The North America region has shown a gradual rise in the environmental awareness and rational utilization of resources. The governments in the region have issued stricter regulation and legislative mandates towards water management in compliances with environmental standards. North America region has around 10 ‘smart cities’ project going across and smart water management is considered as the heart of the projects. The smart water management leverages the operational data integrated across the region to create an imminent water management system. The U.S. and Canada have initiated large scale upgrade and developments of the water distribution infrastructure due to the rising demand for water resources.
The North America Smart Water Management report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron, Elster, Badger Meters, Neptune, Sensus and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The North America Smart Water Management report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services and countries.
North America Smart Water Management Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the North America Smart Water Management report:
- North America Smart Water Management by Devices:
- Advanced Water Meters (AMR and AMI) and Meter Reading Technology devices
- North America Smart Water Management by Solutions:
- Enterprise asset management, Network monitoring, Advanced pressure management, SCADA solutions, Advanced analytics, Meter data management, Residential water efficiency, Smart irrigation management
- North America Smart Water Management by Services:
- Valve management, Pipeline condition assessment, Hydrant management, Information management
North America Smart Water Management Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- North America Smart Water Management Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the market
- North America Smart Water Management Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- North America Smart Water Management Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in advanced metering infrastructure and advanced meter reading technologies, water analytics
- North America Smart Water Management Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Vendor SWOT analysis and market Porter’s analysis
- North America Smart Water Management Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Analysis of regional smart water AMI shipments
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement