The North American Pulse Oximeters Market is mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well designed hand-held Pulse Oximeter and wrist-worn pulse oximeter. This market was valued at $351.5 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $740.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 16.1%. The hand-held pulse oximeter market constitutes the largest segment of the pulse oximeter market.
The report “North American Pulse Oximeters Market forecast, 2012-2018” analyzes the market of devices by 4 segments such as hand-held pulse oximeter, wrist-worn pulse oximeter, fingertip pulse oximeter and table top pulse oximetes .
All these segments experience a substantial positive growth owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. The hand-held pulse oximeter segment has been contributing majorly around 37% in terms of value towards total pulse oximeters industry. In terms of volume (units), hand-held pulse oximeter holds the prime stand toward Pulse Oximeter industry. The market has been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidences of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
U.S. is the major contributor in this market with an approximation of 94.2%. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, wide usage of the device in nursing homes and smaller hospitals, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage and increasing obesity adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. This has been used as a preferred device for continuous monitoring of the patient. According to National Sleep Foundation, in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorder.
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and Country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies would be detailed. The main companies operating in Pulse Oximeter market in North America are Masimo Corporation, Covidien, Carefusion Corporation, GE Healthcare and other companies.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Country specific Patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level, number of surgeries.
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Healthcare Expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals, number of home healthcare units and clinics
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Pulse Oximeter by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players, forecast till 2018 across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement