The North American Pressure Pumping Market was estimated to be $40.89 billion by 2013 and is forecasted to reach $71.88 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12% from 2013 to 2018. Hydraulic Fracturing market, which accounted for $311.25 billion in 2013, holds the largest share in the Pressure pumping market.
The technique of recovering resources from low permeable rocks has become extremely popular, especially in North America. Owing to the shale gas boom, the North American market represents nearly 90% of the total global hydraulic fracturing market. There is a combination of drivers that pushes the North American hydraulic fracturing market, such as the favorable government regulations with regard to oil and gas exploration. The geology in North America is more favorable than in other parts of the world, and resources are more accessible.
MMM’s report “North America Pressure Pumping Services Market forecast, 2013-2018” analyses the pressure pumping market by types of pressure pumping services, and geography. In terms of geography, the report is segmented into U.S. and Canada. The pressure pumping services included in this report are based on their service types, such as hydraulic fracturing, cementing, and others. The North American Hydraulic Cementing market is also being analyzed based on the type of the well and hydrocarbon resource.
MMM also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in the pressure pumping such as Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Weatherford International Inc., Frac Tech Services, Trican Well Services, Call Frac Well Services and Others. Regional market shares, new product/service launches, M&A, product portfolio of key market players have been detailed in the report.
Additional Offer / Customization Options:
This report is designed to estimate, analyze, and forecast market revenue of pressure pumping across the North America market. With Market data, we also provide customized MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
Product benchmarking outlook
- Comparison of each equipment type used in various applications
- Covers qualitative and quantitative data of different types of equipments used
- Key Competitors/Consumers Product Benchmarking
- Different equipment drivers with their service providers
- Competitive analysis of pressure pump market portfolio of each company mapped at country level by equipment types
Customer Segment Outlook
- Additional company profiles and landscape
- Addition of market segment assessment by geography/application
- The markets that influence the growth of the pressure pumping such as Rig count (country level data)
- Equipments used in Hydraulic Cementing market based on the type of the well and hydrocarbon resource (country level data)
- Total Well count (country level)
- Total Shale Reserves (country level data)
- Additional information on drilling equipments
- Qualitative inputs on pressure pumping activities- Trends in different countries in the North American region
- Opportunities available and options for new contenders in the market
- Comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies
- Market attractiveness analysis with latest developments
- Analysis on customized equipment
- Quick turn around on key upcoming drilling projects driving the demand of Pressure pumping
- Analysis and impacts of local and regional environmental regulations by country
Market Capital Outlook
- Capex information
Current Industry Challenges
- Pressure pumping in depth Value chain analysis
- Challenges faced in rental industry
- Project execution
- Supply chain complexity
- Financing Constrictions
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe Well Completion Equipment and Services
Well Completion-Europe market has been pegged at 807.6m in the year 2014 growing at 11.3% annually and is projected to reach 1,377.3m by the end of the year 2019. It is segmented on basis of applications, geographies and types. What makes...
North America Well Completion Equipment and Services
It is segmented on basis of applications, geographies and types. What makes our report unique? You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific...
South America Well Completion Equipment and Services
Well Completion-South America market has been pegged at 1,459.2m in the year 2014 growing at 16.3% annually and is projected to reach 3,106.2m by the end of the year 2019. It is segmented on basis of applications, geographies and types. ...
Middle East Well Completion Equipment and Services
Well Completion-Middle East market has been pegged at 712.0m in the year 2014 growing at 11.1% annually and is projected to reach 1,203.3m by the end of the year 2019. It is segmented on basis of applications, geographies and types. What...
Africa Well Completion Equipment and Services
The African well completion services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The large share is attributed to the growth of offshore production activities in the African region. Angola, Egypt, Libya, and Nigeria were expected to witness large investments in drilling activities in 2014. This will increase the growth of the well completion equipment and services market.
Asia-Pacific Well Completion Equipment and Services
The purpose of this report is to define, describe, and forecast the Asia-Pacific well completion equipment and services market. It involves a deep dive analysis of the market segmentation, which is based on type and country. The report also gives deep insights into the competitive landscape of the market through a strategic analysis of the key players. The well completion equipment and services market, in terms of type, has been segmented into packers, sand control tools, multi-stage frac tools, liner hangers, smart wells, and safety valves.