Optical level sensors are used for point level sensing of sediments, liquids with suspended solids, and liquid-liquid interfaces. These sensors sense the decrease or change in transmission of infrared light emitted from an infrared diode (LED). With the proper choice of construction materials and mounting location, these sensors can be used with aqueous, organic, and corrosive liquids.
The North American optical level sensor market was valued at $22.1 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $35.9 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2013 to 2018. North America is one of the most technologically advanced markets due to the presence of prominent system suppliers, large semiconductor companies, and sensor manufacturers in the region. The size of the region, the affluence of its consumers, and the competitiveness of the automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), as well as medical OEMs, make it a lucrative market for level sensor manufacturers.
The North American optical level sensor market is segmented into two major segments on the basis of components and applications. The market has been segmented based on components into capacitor, electromechanical switch, piezoelectric devices, and resistor. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into automotive, computing, consumer electronics, industrial manufacturing, medical, and military.
The report segments the North American optical level sensor market on the basis of the different components and applications. Further, it presents the revenue forecast and analyses the trends in the concerned market. Moreover, the report also looks into the whole value chain of the North American optical level sensor market. It also focuses on the parent markets and the sub-markets of this industry and thus, identifies the total potential of the optical level sensor market. Furthermore, this report gives a detailed description of the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues of the North American optical level sensor market. The competitive and market analyses are also presented in the report.
1. HISTORICAL DATA FOR 5 YEARS
- Macro Indicator Data
- M&A Data
2. PRODUCT ANALYSIS
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
3. COMPONENTS DATA
- Country-specific data of components, such as capacitor, electromechanical switch, piezoelectric devices, and resistor
- Premium insights of components
4. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- Market data of the top companies in the market
- Key developments of the top companies in the market
5. TRENDS/MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Product and technological advancements/latest innovation and development
- Demand & supply analysis
- Market consolidation (M&A, joint ventures, divestment, and spin-off)
6. COUNTRY LEVEL DATA ANALYSIS
- Country level data for the top countries in the North American region
- Country-specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement