The North American nasal drug delivery market, mainly driven by high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes, rising demand for home healthcare devices, and increased focus on pediatric and elderly patients, was valued at $4.49 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $6.62 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.10%.
The report ‘North American Nasal Drug Delivery Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by segments such as nasal drops, nasal spray, nasal inhalers, and other nasal drug delivery technologies.
Globally, North America is the largest nasal drug delivery market. Other factors driving this market include rapid research & development and adoption of new drug delivery technologies and devices, fast onset of reformulation of oral drugs & injections into the formulations that can be administered via the nasal route. However, drug formulation failure, market recalls, and technical barrier may pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in the nasal drug delivery market, namely 3M, Pfizer, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), OptiNose AS, MedImmune, and Kurve Technology, Inc.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes
- Country-specific patient pool of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and diabetes
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Fast turn-around analysis of pharmacists’ response to market events and trends
- Pharmacists’ opinion about products from different companies
- Pharmacists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Pattern analysis of usage of drugs by physicians
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of the top players in the market in different countries
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcated in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement