The North American medical automation market is mainly driven by increasing need for accuracy, reproducibility, and rise in labor cost. The market value of the medical automation market was $23.3 billion in 2013, and is expected to be $35.9 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 9%. The diagnostic and monitoring automation market is the largest segment of the North American medical automation market.
The report ‘North American Medical Automation Market Forecast, 2012-2018’, analyzes the market by segments, such as diagnostic and monitoring, therapeutic, lab and pharmacy, and logistics and training. The market experienced a positive growth till 2013 as it reduces human involvement due to labor cost and people’s growing concern for patient safety. With a market value of $5.3 billion, in 2013, diagnostic and monitoring automation market accounted for 50% share of the total medical automation market. It is attributes to the wide usage of automated medical imaging devices by hospitals and imaging centers.
In North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) the medical automation market is driven mainly because of the need for accuracy and efficiency in both monetary terms and reduced pain for a patient. Further, collaboration amongst prominent players is driving the medical automation market in North America. Investment in R&D is a major driver for medical automation market.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in medical automation market. The key players of the market covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, AGFA healthcare, Insight Pharmaceuticals, and Konica Minolta Medical. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also covered in the report
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of medical automation products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the medical automation products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of medical automation product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of diabetes, hypertension, brain tumor
- Country-specific patient pool of diabetes, hypertension, and chronic diseases
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to medical automation market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of medical automation products by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool and epidemiology of disease) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals, labs, research laboratories, diagnostic centers, reimbursement scenario and healthcare expenditure).
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...