Magnetostrictive level sensors, which are similar to float type sensors, contain a permanent magnet sealed inside a float, which travels up and down a stem in which a magnetostrictive wire is sealed. These sensors are ideal for high-accuracy and continuous level measurement of a wide variety of liquids in storage and shipping containers. The choice of float is based on the specific gravity of the liquid.
North America is the largest market for magnetostrictive level sensors due to its heavy use in automotive & transportation sectors. This level sensor market in North America is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the advancements in level sensing technologies and the high demand from various application verticals such as consumer, automotive, petrochemicals, water & waste water management, chemicals, transportation, power, and manufacturing sector, among others. The major countries contributing to the level sensor market in North America include the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. dominates the market due to the presence of top market leaders such as Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), and Honeywell Sensing & Control (U.S.), among others.
The North American magnetostrictive level sensor market was valued at $120.4 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $143.9 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2013 to 2018.
The North American magnetostrictive level sensor market has been segmented into two major segments on the basis of components and applications. The market is segmented based on components into capacitor, electromechanical switch, piezoelectric devices, and resistor. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into automotive, computing, consumer electronics, industrial manufacturing, medical, and military.
The research study covers the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market and the existing & new players of the North American market. The report also identifies the burning issues and winning imperatives in the concerned market. Critical market pointers such as Porter’s Five Force model, market dynamics, and manufacturers’ competitiveness mapping are also elaborated in the report.
1. Historical Data For 5 Years
- Macro Indicator Data
- M&A Data
2. Product Analysis
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
3. Components Data
- Country-specific data of components, such as capacitor, electromechanical switch, piezoelectric devices, and resistor
- Premium insights of components
4. Comparative Analysis
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
5. Trends/Market Environment
- Product and technological advancements/latest innovations and development
- Demand & supply analysis
- Market consolidation (M&A, joint ventures, divestment, and spin-off)
6. Country Level Data Analysis
- Country level data for top countries in the magnetostrictive level sensor market
- Country-specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Asia and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
Europe Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Europe and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
Latin America Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Latin America and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
North America Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-North America and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,