North America Image Sensor Market By Types (CMOS Image sensor, CCD Image sensor, and Others), By Application - Analysis and Forecast (2014-2019)
The global image sensor market is mainly driven by the increasing demand of high quality cameras in smartphones and tablets and the increasing application of image sensors in medical diagnostic. The market was valued at $9.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $11.0 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 4.0%, from 2013 to 2018. The mobile image sensor market is the largest segment of the $5.0 billion in the global image sensor market.
The report ‘North America Image sensor Market forecast, 2013-2018’ analyzes the market of image sensor in North America and the factors driving the market of image sensor in the region. The North American market is expected to show substantial growth in the coming years and reach a market value of $3 billion by 2015. The major factor driving the North American image sensor market is the large consumer base for smart phones, tablets, and others consumer electronics.
CMOS, CCD, and contact image sensor are the technologies used in image sensors. The low cost of CMOS technology and lower power consumption have helped CMOS imagers in gradually overtaking the CCDs market segment in the image sensor market. CMOS bags the highest revenue in the North American image sensor market by technology, which was valued at $2.6 billion in 2013, and is expected to reach of $2.7 billion by 2018.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in the image sensor market and extensively covered in this report are Canon Inc., Aptina Imaging, CMOSIS, Fujifilm, Hitachi Ltd., and Sony Corporation among others.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Technological Data
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company- and country-wise)
- Technology matrix, which gives detail comparison of technology mapped with different manufacturing types (FSI,BSI) and operating spectrums (visible, IR, X-ray)
2. Price Trend Analysis
- Average selling price (ASP) analysis of image sensors with respect to different applications at country level
- Analysis of material cost, processing cost , and assembly cost incurred in making an image sensor
3. Data From Key Players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing, supplying firms
- Opinions of various firms about different upcoming markets and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers, and acquisition
4. Shipment data
- Shipment of image sensors as per the requirement in different applications
5. Country level data analysis
- Country-level data for top countries in image sensor market
- Country-specific data showing opportunities in different regions
6. Trend Analysis of Applications
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company in North America
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio using different technology
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement