The North American handheld devices market is mainly driven by aging population, technological advancements, the low costs of treatment, and the increasing prevalence of various diseases such as cancer and heart-related disorders.
The report analyzes the market of devices by 2 main segments, on the basis of submarkets and types. On the basis of submarkets, the handheld devices market is segmented as ultrasound devices. On the basis of types, the market is divided into low-end handheld, mid-end handheld, and high-end handheld segments.
All the segments have been witnessing significant growth because of the reduced examination time, portability, low maintenance costs, and the increase in patient pool, among others.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies extensively covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc., Esaote S.P.A, Hologic, Inc., Samsung Medison, and, Shimadzu Corporation. In addition to this, the report Asian Handheld Devices Market also provides insights about the handheld devices industry along with burning issues in the handheld devices market, such as refurbishment cuts. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of Flexible Endoscopes product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- End-user adoption rate analysis of products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market share in terms of type of product, region, and product
- Country-specific patient pool of cancer, cardiac, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Distribution channels
- Key products in the market
Procedure Volume Data:
- Number of handheld devices units installed in the various countries of the region
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement