Flame retardants are additive materials used to inhibit flames and to stop the magnification of burning. Flame retardant chemicals are materials which retard the effect of fire and it includes halogens, phosphorus, nitrogen containing compound, and hydroxide metallic compound. The North America Flame retardant Market was valued at $1,139.34 million in 2011, and is projected to reach $1,628.75 million by 2017, at a CAGR of 6.2%. Brominated flame retardant is a major type of flame retardant, and has a huge demand in North America. Flame retardants are widely used in building & construction industry which is growing in North America.
Flame retardants do not modify any property of the material to which they are added. However, flame retardant chemicals inhibit or delay burning of materials and thus these are indispensable for protecting electrical appliances, construction materials, and textiles. With increasing fire safety standards across the globe and growing use of flammable materials, flame retardant chemicals are gaining more and more importance. Flame retardants are widely used in various applications such as building and construction; electrical and electronics; wire and cable; automobile, transportation, and textiles.
The North American chemical industry is a significant part of the country’s economy. The industry is divided in four segments including Base chemicals, Specialty chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer chemicals. The U.S. is the largest chemical producer in North America, followed by Mexico, and Canada. In the past, most of North America’s chemical industry growth was driven by domestic sales, but these days, the country’s growth is shared dependent on both the domestic and the export market. U.S. is the major consumer of Flame retardant in North America, accounting for 85% of the total consumption. Subsequent to U.S. are Mexico, and Canada.
The key countries covered in North America Flame retardant Market are U.S., Mexico, and Canada. The types studied include aluminium trihydrate, antimony oxides, brominated, chlorinated, organophosphorus, and others. Further, as part of qualitative analysis, the North America Flame retardant market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and issues in the flame retardant market.
The North America Flame retardant Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, such as Akzonovbel N.V. (The Netherlands), Albemarle Corporation (U.S.), Arkema S.A. (France), and BASF S.E. (Germany).
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Consumption pattern (in-depth trend analysis), by application (country-wise)
- Country wise market trends in terms of both value and volume
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Production Data with a wealth of information on Flame retardant Raw material suppliers as well as producers at country level with much comprehended approach of understanding
- Comprehensive data showing Flame retardant plant capacities, production, Consumption, trade statistics, Price analysis
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the North America Flame retardant market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product launch, expansion, merger & acquisitions adopted by various companies and their impact on North America Flame retardant Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the North America Flame retardant market
- Upcoming opportunities in flame retardant market.
- SWOT for top companies in flame retardant market
- Porters 5 force analysis for flame retardant market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in flame retardant market.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement