North American Excimer Laser market report segments the market into application and components. The market is further segmented on the basis of countries, such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
An excimer laser typically uses a combination of a noble gas and a reactive gas. Under the appropriate conditions of electrical stimulation and high pressure, a pseudo-molecule called an excimer is created, which can only exist in an energized state and can give rise to laser light in the ultraviolet range.
The most widespread industrial application of excimer lasers has been in deep-ultraviolet photolithography, a critical technology used in the manufacturing of microelectronic devices. The high-power ultraviolet output of excimer lasers also makes them useful for surgery (particularly eye surgery) and for dermatological treatment. For applications in deep-UV photolithography for semiconductor chip manufacturing, excimer lasers have been highly industrialized, making them extremely reliable and easily serviceable. However, as light sources, excimer lasers are generally large in size, which is a disadvantage in their medical applications, although their sizes are rapidly decreasing with ongoing development. Excimer lasers are also widely used in numerous fields of scientific research, both as primary sources and, particularly the XeCl laser, as pump sources for tunable dye lasers, mainly to excite laser dyes emitting in the blue-green region of the spectrum.
The current and future trends for each country have been analyzed in this report. Porter’s five force model analysis, along with the market share of leading players and competitive landscaping are included in the report. This report also includes the market share analysis, by revenue, of the leading companies. The market share analysis of these key players are arrived at, based on key facts, annual financial information, and interviews with key opinion leaders, such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives.
In order to present an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report on North American Excimer Laser market provides company profiles of the key market players.
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms with response to recent market events and trends
- Opinion from various firms about different applications where excimer laser can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisition in each country
2. Shipment/ Volume Data
- Value of components shipped annually in each geography tracked
3. Trend analysis of Application
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
4. Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals and market segmentation
- Seek hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement