The North American e-prescribing (e-Rx) market is mainly driven by the adoption of e-prescription filling and rise in adoption towards advanced technology. The market was valued $84.43 million in 2013 and is expected to be $328.14 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 31.20% from 2013 to 2018.
The report “The North American E-Prescribing (e-Rx) Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market in terms of products such as stand-alone and integrated. On the basis of deployment modes, licensed and usage and it has further segmentation within itself such as on-premise, web-hosted, cloud hosted, and PC-based and hand held, respectively. In terms of components, the market covers hardware, software, and services, and hospitals and office based physicians on the basis of end-users. The factors augmenting growth in the e-prescribing (e-Rx) market are increasing adoption of e-prescription filling and rise in adoption towards advanced technology which is likely to drive the market in near future. Integrated e-prescribing systems accounted a share of around 79% of the global e-prescribing (e-Rx) market. Stand-alone devices accounted for 21% share of the e-prescribing market in 2012
North American E-Prescribing (e-Rx) Market accounted a share of 28% of the overall e-prescribing (e-Rx) market followed, by Asia. North American e-prescription market is expected to grow as the Government encouraged the physicians and pharmacies to adopt the technology. Stand-alone systems market is expected to show a greater adoption of hand-held devices in the form of tablets, PDAs, and smart phones
The major drivers for the e-prescribing (e-Rx) market include the increasing demand for analytical IT solutions that help in point-of-care decision making. The implementation of such solutions has resulted into reduction of cost and improvement in the quality of care provided. Other factors responsible for the growth of the market are growing adoption towards new technology which is likely to boost the market from 2012 to 2018
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The key players of the market covered in the report are Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Allscripts (U.S), Quality Systems Inc. (U.S.), Emdeon (U.S.), and Athenahealth (U.S.), eclinical Works(U.S.), Practice Fusion (U.S.). The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also provided in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of software installed
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of E-Prescribing (e-Rx) systems by physicians
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of stand-alone and integrated E-Prescribing (e-Rx) systems in major countries
- The company share analysis of the market in the North American region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution
The North American Clinical CVIS market is anticipated to boom due to the inherent advantages it offers in the field of interventional cardiology. This report encompasses the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics along with the market drivers and restraints. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
European Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution market
Globally, Europe is the second largest Clinical Information Systems market, which is expected to reach a CAGR value of 6.35%, from 2012 to 2018. The European chromatography market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
Asia Clinical Information Systems Market
The Asian clinical CVIS market report includes the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics that include drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. The market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in this report.