The North American Drug Delivery Devices Market was valued at $16 billion in 2013 and expected to be $110 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 8.9%. The Oral Delivery devices market is the fastest growing segment of North American Drug Delivery Devices Market.
The report “North American Drug Delivery Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018“analyzes the market of Drug Delivery Devices by 9 technologies such as oral, transdermal, respiratory, injectable, implantable, transmucosal, nasal, ocular and topical drug delivery devices. Oral drug delivery dominates the market as it is the most convenient route of administration and controlled release, a sub-segment, is a traditional, easy to adopt technology, with minimum manufacturing settings. In addition, the demand and use of orodispersible tablets (ODT) is on a rise for pediatric and geriatric patients. These factors have contributed to the large size of the oral drug delivery technology market.
In North America (US and Canada), the key drivers of this market is robust pharmaceutical industry, large number of pharmaceutical companies and drug delivery technology providers, and increasing number of collaborations and partnerships between technology providers and pharmaceutical companies. Due to certain amount of saturation in the market, North America is expected to grow a slower speed.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market and extensively covered in this report are 3M Drug Delivery Systems (U.S.), Catalent Pharma Solutions (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Endo Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada). Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Applications of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of chronic diseases
- Country specific Patient pool of chronic disease population
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of therapy devices wound care products by Physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Cost analysis of products in various countries.
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Drug Delivery Devices-North America, by Segments
4.1 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-North America
4.1.1 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-North America, by Companies
188.8.131.52 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Becton Dickinson & Company-North America
184.108.40.206 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Gerresheimer AG-North America
220.127.116.11 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Schott AG-North America
18.104.22.168 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Meadwestvaco Corporation-North America
22.214.171.124 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Amcor Limited-North America
126.96.36.199 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-AptarGroup, Inc.-North America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...