The North American dialysis market is mainly driven by the increase in the number of end stage renal disease (ESRD) patient population. The report on the North American dialysis market analyzes the market of dialysis monitors under two segments: hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. These two segments experienced a positive growth until 2012 with an increased awareness of sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The hemodialysis market contributed the largest share of 85% to this segment. The peritoneal dialysis segment is growing faster during the forecast period, driven by rising utilization of PD dialysis to address the escalating demand for renal replacement therapy.
North America (U.S., Canada) contributes a major share of the market, the reason being the huge dialysis patient base in in the region. Moreover, reimbursement scenarios are propelling the market in the region.
The report on the European dialysis market also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies covered in this report are Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc., Gambro AB, and Baxter International, Inc.
The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been covered in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the North American dialysis market for to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Volume of machines sold (per product) in a country
- Number of hospitals, homes, clinics and labs where machines have been installed
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of product usage by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution
- Cost analysis of products in major countries
- Company share analysis of top players in the market
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating these devices in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement