The report analyzes the market of devices based upon following products as advanced life support defibrillators (ALS), automated external defibrillators (AED), implantable defibrillators and wearable defibrillators. The defibrillators market can also be classified based upon the type of end-users into hospitals, pre-hospital, public access, alternate care, and home.
The increased incidences of various cardiovascular diseases, increasing installations of public access AEDs, the growing awareness regarding the lifesaving potential of defibrillators, and the growth in aging population drive the North American defibrillators market. Also, the increase in the number of patients suffering from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) has resulted in the expansion of the market.
North America is the world leader for the defibrillators market, owing to the concentration of population suffering from various cardiovascular diseases, and also the advancements in technology. Lately, the North American and Japanese markets are showing a slow growth due to the saturation of their markets. The Asian market is expected to grow at the fastest rate.
The North American defibrillators report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the companies operating in this market. The major players include Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Defibtech, LLC, GE Healthcare, Heartsine Technologies, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Physio-Control, Inc., St. Jude Medical Inc., Philips Healthcare, and others. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- Adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Country-specific prevalence of CVD
- Country-specific patient pool of CVD
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data:
- Number of CV procedures performed in each country
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Matrix:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products-Impact analysis:
- MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Defibrillators-North America, By Segments
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 Defibrillators-USA by Markets
4.1 Defibrillators-Canada by Markets
4.2 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-North America
4.2.1 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-North America, By Geographies
220.127.116.11 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-USA
18.104.22.168 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-Canada
4.2.2 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-North America, By Technologies
22.214.171.124 Semi-automated-North America
126.96.36.199 Fully-Automated-North America
5 Defibrillators-North America, By Geographies
5.1.1 Defibrillators-USA, By Segments
188.8.131.52 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-USA
5.2.1 Defibrillators-Canada, By Segments
184.108.40.206 Automated External Defibrillators (AED)-Canada
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
The North American Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market, mainly driven by Increasing Incidence of Lifestyle Diseases &Cardiovascular Diseases, was pegged at $ 4.25 billion in 2012 and expected to be $ 8.04 billion by 2018.The market is segmented by Type of devices, Geography, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the major players of this market are considered in this report.
European Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
The European Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market, mainly driven by Increasing Incidence of Lifestyle Diseases &Cardiovascular Diseases, was pegged at $ 3.16 billion in 2012 and expected to be $ 5.98 billion by 2018.The Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market by Geographies, Applications, Technologies, Products, Endusers, Companies and MacroIndicators. Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.
Asian Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
The Asian Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market is growing at a fast pace.The Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market by Geographies, Applications, Technologies, Products, Endusers, Companies and MacroIndicators. Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.