The bio fertilizers market in North America can be segmented by company, macroindicator, and application. The major companies include Agri Life, Ajay Bio-Tech (India) Ltd., Antibiotice S.A., Biomax, CBF China BF AG, Growing Power Hairy Hill, Labiofam S.A., and so on.
The macroindicator for the market is agricultural land, which has a huge impact on the usage, and hence, the market for bio fertilizers. The major applications include cereals & grains, fruits & vegetables, oilseeds & pulses, and plantations among others.
Along with Market data, customize the MMM offerings in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following considerations:
The use and effectiveness of bio fertilizers in North America depends upon the climatic conditions in the region and other criteria such as fertility of the soil.
- A detailed study of nature of the soil and the fertility of soil, which will help to get a deep insight regarding the market size
- A comprehensive approach towards factors impacting the application of bio fertilizers to the soil such as soil erosion, lack of organic matter in the soil for the area under cultivation in different countries of the region
Product offering analysis:
- A detailed analysis of the product offering along with the product description and application that are provided by the key players in the market in North America
- The production capacity of the key players, along with number of manufacturing plants and their presence in different countries of the region
- An overview of the key market trends and new product development and innovations impacting the growth of the biofertilizers market at country level, in the North America
- An application analysis of the bio fertilizer products, by types (country-wise)
Just in Time data:
- Daily updates in terms of price assessments, market analysis of the North American bio fertilizers market that helps in making purchase and sales decision
- Real time data update in terms of key developments in the market and related agrochemicals market. The key developments such as M&A, new product developments, joint ventures, expansion, and investment plans, at the country level
Related Commodity Market & Regulations:
- Data and statistics for related commodity markets such as synthetic fertilizers, other organic fertilizers, and biopesticides, and so on, can also be obtained on customization request
- A review of the existing regulatory legislations in different countries of North America for fertilizer products, to include and promote the use of bio fertilizers in the different countries of the region
Organic Farming Forum
- An in-depth analysis of industry experts’ responses to the key developments and trends
- Users’ opinions about product trends and the acceptance from different key market players
- Users’ and producers’ key inputs regarding the application patterns
1.1 Objective of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Bio Fertilizer-North America, By Types
3.1 Split By Geography
3.1 Bio Fertilizer-U.S. by Types
3.1 Bio Fertilizer-Canada by Types
3.1 Bio Fertilizer-Mexico by Types
3.2 Potash mobilizing BF-North America
3.2.1 Potash mobilizing BF-North America, By Geographies
22.214.171.124 Potash mobilizing BF-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Potash mobilizing BF-Canada
188.8.131.52 Potash mobilizing BF-Mexico
3.3 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-North America
3.3.1 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-North America, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-Agricultural Land-North America
3.3.2 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-North America, By Geographies
220.127.116.11 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-U.S.
18.104.22.168 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-Canada
22.214.171.124 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-Mexico
3.4 Nitrogen fixing BF-North America
3.4.1 Nitrogen fixing BF-North America, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Nitrogen fixing BF-Agricultural Land-North America
3.4.2 Nitrogen fixing BF-North America, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Nitrogen fixing BF-U.S.
184.108.40.206 Nitrogen fixing BF-Canada
220.127.116.11 Nitrogen fixing BF-Mexico
3.5 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-North America
3.5.1 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-North America, By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-Agricultural Land-North America
3.5.2 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-North America, By Geographies
22.214.171.124 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-Canada
188.8.131.52 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-Mexico
4 Bio Fertilizer-North America, By Geographies
4.1 Bio Fertilizer-U.S.
4.1.1 Bio Fertilizer-U.S., By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Bio Fertilizer-Agricultural Land-U.S.
4.1.2 Bio Fertilizer-U.S., By Companies
220.127.116.11 Bio Fertilizer-NOVOZYME BIO BUSINESS-U.S.
4.1.3 Bio Fertilizer-U.S., By Types
18.104.22.168 Nitrogen fixing BF-U.S.
22.214.171.124 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-U.S.
126.96.36.199 Potash mobilizing BF-U.S.
188.8.131.52 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-U.S.
4.2 Bio Fertilizer-Canada
4.2.1 Bio Fertilizer-Canada, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Bio Fertilizer-Agricultural Land-Canada
4.2.2 Bio Fertilizer-Canada, By Companies
220.127.116.11 Bio Fertilizer-Growing Power Hairy Hill-Canada
4.2.3 Bio Fertilizer-Canada, By Types
18.104.22.168 Nitrogen fixing BF-Canada
22.214.171.124 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-Canada
126.96.36.199 Potash mobilizing BF-Canada
188.8.131.52 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-Canada
4.3 Bio Fertilizer-Mexico
4.3.1 Bio Fertilizer-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Bio Fertilizer-Agricultural Land-Mexico
4.3.2 Bio Fertilizer-Mexico, By Types
220.127.116.11 Nitrogen fixing BF-Mexico
18.104.22.168 Phosphate solubilizing Bf-Mexico
22.214.171.124 Potash mobilizing BF-Mexico
126.96.36.199 Others (Bio Fertilizer)-Mexico
5 Bio Fertilizer-North America, By Companies
5.1 Split By Geography
5.2 Bio Fertilizer-U.S. by Companies
5.1 Bio Fertilizer-Canada by Companies
5.1 Bio Fertilizer-Mexico by Companies
5.2 Bio Fertilizer-NOVOZYME BIO BUSINESS-North America
5.2.1 Bio Fertilizer-NOVOZYME BIO BUSINESS-North America, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Bio Fertilizer-NOVOZYME BIO BUSINESS-U.S.
5.3 Bio Fertilizer-Rizobacter Argentina S.A.-North America
5.4 Bio Fertilizer-T.Stanes agricultural products-North America
5.5 Bio Fertilizer-Lallemand Plant care-North America
5.6 Bio Fertilizer-Antibiotice S.A.-North America
5.7 Bio Fertilizer-Labiofam S.A.-North America
5.8 Bio Fertilizer-Growing Power Hairy Hill-North America
5.8.1 Bio Fertilizer-Growing Power Hairy Hill-North America, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Bio Fertilizer-Growing Power Hairy Hill-Canada
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Agriculture Biologicals Market
Biologicals-North America and Agriculture Biopesticides Market, Bio...
|02 May 2015||$ 3500|