The North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market is expected to grow from $5.16 billion in 2013 to $8.99 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 11.8% for the period 2013 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by the intense demand for energy and the acute reserves of resources and government regulations and mandates.
The natural resources are on the verge of exhaustion with the current consumption scenario. The high rate of consumer use of electricity, water and gas has quickly become a major global concern to lookout for new resources. Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) is one of the primary steps for smart grid optimization. Advanced metering infrastructure technologies would provide sustainable infrastructural solutions to efficiently utilize the energy sources. Advanced metering infrastructure solutions would provide security, management, analytics and communication solutions for Automated Meter Reading (AMR).
The North American scenario for the advanced metering infrastructure market shows a positive growing trend in the near future. The growing concerns for energy utilization have been the primary drivers for the AMI market in the region. Governments in the region have passed stricter regulations and compliances for higher adoption of the AMI in the respective countries. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), 2009, help to push the adoption trend of AMI in the North American region. Investor owned utilities are expected to reach completion of AMI projects by 2015 and smaller co-operative utilities and publicly owned utilities are expected to inject funds for AMI deployments in the U.S. market.
The report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron Inc., Landis+Gyr, Echelon, Aclara and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in this market. The report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of this market across the different applications, end-users and countries.
We have the following market segmentation covered in the report:
- By Solutions:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security, Meter Data Management, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Analytics, Meter Communication Infrastructure
- By Hardware:
- Smart meters, Communication modules, Energy management devices
- By End-Users:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- By Services:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure as a Service, Meter Deployment, System Integration, Consulting and Program Management
- By Application:
- Home energy management, Electric vehicle supply equipment
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, services, hardware and applications in the AMI solutions market.
- North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization.
- Seeking opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis.
- North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in meter communication, and data management and analytics.
- North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- North America Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Analysis of the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) installed base by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement