The global Pico projector market is mainly driven by high performance and low costs of laser light sources. This market is expected to grow from $910 million in 2013 to $10,090 million in 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 41.01%. The Middle East Pico projector market is projected to rise from $15.07 million in 2013 to $169.25 million in 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 60%.
The report ‘Middle East Pico Projector, 2013-2018’ analyzes the market of Pico Projector by technologies, including DLP, LCOS, LBS, and holographic. LCOS technology in the Middle East accounted for the largest share, which is around $6.68 million in 2013, and is anticipated to reach $76.59 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 60%. DLP is the second-largest market by technology in the Middle Eastern region.
New product launches have been the most preferred growth strategy for commanding a high market share in the Pico projector market. Product launches act as significant growth strategies that cater to specific applications, such as automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, and consumer electronics. Large numbers of partnerships, collaborations, and agreements have also been signed among companies in order to complement their strengths, weaknesses, and strengthen their distribution channels.
The market report offers a comprehensive overview of market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics including drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. It also presents competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been discussed in detail.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country specific data of applications, such as aerospace and defence, automotive, business and education, healthcare, industrial, retail, and consumer electronics
- Premium insight of applications
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
- Shipment data of products
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement