The UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) market is expected to grow from $26.6 million in 2013 to $105.5 million in 2018 at an estimated CAGR of 31.8% during the period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by the government’s initiative to develop their nationals.
UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) cater the need of comprehensive learning module that allows experts to create customized content for the courses and to design unique lesson delivery structure. Thus, UAE Learning Management Systems help in creating a holistic and dynamic learning environment. The solutions offered by UAE Learning Management Systems are flexible and scalable that best suit the specific organizational requirements. The UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) applications help in creating a more interactive and personalized learning environment in a digitized life. Moreover, it supports enterprises to address the skill imbalance challenge by managing capabilities effectively. Blending traditional learning management solutions with cloud technology, the SaaS delivery of UAE Learning Management Systems applications have been designed so that organizations can focus on the delivery of effective training and development practices and outsource the burden of LMS maintenance to the vendors.
Economy of UAE is dependent on hydrocarbon and most of its citizens are associated with Oil and Gas industry. As the government realizes the fact that natural resources are limited and going to exhaust sooner or later, it emphasizes on diversifying its economy by developing programs to up-skill the workforce of the nation. LMS is getting adopted in UAE for this purpose which in turn has escalated the growth of UAE LMS market.
The report, UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) market provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc, Desire2learn Incorporated and IBM Corporation in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report further provides UAE market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different UAE Learning Management Systems offerings across different products, end-users, and deployment models.
- Market segmentations covered in UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) market report are:
- By Products: Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration, and Others
- By Users: Academic and Corporate
- By Deployment Models: On-Premise and Software as a Service (SAAS)
- By Verticals: Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), Consulting Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, Information Technology (IT), and Media, and Others
Customization Options of UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) market report:
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Solutions Watch
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in UAE Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms.
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, Service offerings, and others
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of LMS in UAE across different industry verticals
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market Tracker
- UAE LMS market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the countries in UAE
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Client Tracker
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in UAE for the last 3 years
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in UAE Learning Management Systems market
- UAE Learning Management Systems (LMS) Pricing Index
- Detailed analysis of prices offered by various vendors for complete as well as customized LMS solutions in UAE.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement