The UAE cloud infrastructure services market is expected to grow from $0.08 billion in 2014 to $0.37 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 35.84%, from 2014 to 2019. The market is primarily driven by the uncertainty associated with international business in terms of data privacy and security.
Cloud infrastructure service is a combination of the 3 categories of service models of cloud computing, namely software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), forming specific cloud infrastructure services offerings, such as computing as a service, storage as a service, backend as a service (BaaS), disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), data protection as a service (DPaaS), and other such service offerings.
The economy of UAE depends, to a large extent, on the export of crude oil. Realizing the fact of limited oil reserves and the scarcity, it has started to diversify the segments of its prevailing businesses. Enterprises are increasingly seeking opportunities to expand their businesses in African countries such as South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Algeria. This trend has led to serious concerns regarding the security and protection of confidential data which are hostile to the international trade. Cloud infrastructure service providers are targeting companies in UAE, which are expanding as a result of globalization and facing intricacies in their business processes.
The report UAE cloud infrastructure services market provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Google Cloud Enterprise, and IBM in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The report further provides UAE market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different cloud infrastructure services offerings across different solutions, deployment models, and end-users.
The market segmentation detailed in the report is as given below:
- By Solutions: Compute, storage, networking, and desktop as a service
- By Deployment Models: Public cloud, private Cloud, and hybrid cloud
- By End-Users: Small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises
Along with the MMM assessment, customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis:
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions provided by respective service providers. The coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms
- An analysis on basis of evaluation parameters technology, service offerings, and pricing
Service Adoption and Application
- A detailed analysis of adoption of cloud infrastructure services in different application areas such as inventory management, employee management, and customer relationship management (CRM)
Industry Vertical Tracker
- Market forecast and analysis specific to the industries such as telecom & IT, and consumer goods & retail
- The identification of key end-user segments, by industry
- The listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluating Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (identifying leaders, challengers, and followers)
- Computing as a service
- Storage as a service
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS)
- Data protection as a service (DPaaS)
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement