The Middle East and Africa smart water management market is expected to grow from $0.55 billion in 2013 to $1.50 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 22.2% for the period 2013 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by governmental push to the market and advancements in technological innovations.
Water utilities and water regulatory authorities worldwide need to proactively adopt smart technology solutions to streamline their operations. The water management solutions with information and communication technology (ICT) help in better management of the authorities’ assets and distribution network reduce maintenance and repair cost. Smart water management ensures rational resource management to reduce energy costs in pumping water, enhance customer engagement in water conservation, and prominently to reduce non-revenue water losses due to leakage in the pipeline infrastructure.
The water authorities in the MEA regions are gradually adopting the smart water management solutions. The authorities have engaged in infrastructure development and sustainable operations and maintenances for the smart water management. Conservation of water resources in the region is the chief objective for these organizations. The countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and others produce 97% of their water through desalination process which is highly energy intensive. Hence the authorities are adopting advanced technological solution for sensible consumptions, remotely monitoring and controlling all the water usage data across the whole service sector.
The Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron, Elster and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services and countries.
Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management report:
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management by Devices:
- Advanced Water Meters (AMR and AMI) and Meter Reading Technology devices
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management by Solutions:
- Enterprise asset management, Network monitoring, Advanced pressure management, SCADA solutions, Advanced analytics, Meter data management, Residential water efficiency, Smart irrigation management
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management by Services:
- Valve management, Pipeline condition assessment, Hydrant management, Information management
Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, accomplish your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the market
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in advanced metering infrastructure and advanced meter reading technologies, water analytics
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Vendor SWOT analysis and market Porter’s analysis
- Middle East and Africa Smart Water Management Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Analysis of regional smart water AMI installed base
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement