The Middle East and Africa smart railways market is expected to grow from $1.30 billion in 2013 to $4.77 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 29.6% in the forecast period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization and roadway infrastructure saturation.
The concept of smart railways provides sets of new generation solutions, services and modern transportation with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). It combines software products to make more intelligent use of all rail assets, from tracks to trains, for the companies to meet the increasing consumer demand for more efficient and safer services. Trends in smart railways like regulation, sustainability, demographics, economics, mobility and Information Technology (IT) innovations are impacting the rail industry. As a result, every aspect of the value chain, from passenger service to the back-end organization, is changing.
The density of rail network in the MEA region is very low. The majority of the region is heavily dependent upon motorways. The vehicular traffic is growing rapidly. But due to infrastructure saturation, railway services are becoming a favorable mode of transportation. The smart railway infrastructure has become an essential need of the region. The rise in the high-speed rail sector has created a need to upgrade existing infrastructure. The governments are spending billions of dollars to connect its oil and gas and mining industries and ports with modern smart railway networks. The MEA region shows promising growth trends for the smart railways market.
The Middle East and Africa Smart Railways report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Alstom SA, Ansaldo STS, Bombardier Transportation, Siemens AG, GE Transportation and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in this market. The Middle East and Africa Smart Railways report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services, and countries.
Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Middle East and Africa Smart Railways report:
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways by Solutions:
- Passenger Information System, Freight Information System, Rail Traffic Management, Rail Operation Management, Advanced Security Monitoring, Rail Communication, Smart Ticketing, Rail Analytics
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways by Services:
- Professional services, Integration services, Cloud services
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways by Devices and Components:
- Video Surveillance, Rail Sensors, Networking and Connectivity Devices, Smart Cards, Displays
Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, and services in the market.
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization.
- Exploring opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis.
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in high-speed railway, passenger information systems, railway signaling and interlocking
- Analysis of Business Information Modeling technologies and solutions
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Middle East and Africa Smart Railways Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement