Predictive analytics is the practice of extracting information from existing data sets in order to determine patterns and predict future outcomes and trends. Predictive analytics support organizations to predict future events so that they can plan and carry out strategies that improve the decision-making process.
The predictive analytics market in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) is expected to grow from $100.8 million in 2013 to $406.2 million by 2019 at an estimated CAGR of 28.4% for the given period. The growth in the market in this region is rapid because of large investments by the IT sector in major verticals such as banking and financial services, government, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and travel and hospitality for operational, marketing as well as risk and threat management.
The market has been segmented by applications and industry verticals. Applications include customer profitability, workforce management, internal fraud, corporate fraud, credit risk management, and others. Industry verticals include BFSI, healthcare, insurance, government, consumer goods and retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and others.
The drivers of the predictive analytics market include high penetration in multiple domains, adoption of new technologies, rise in small and medium business, and massive amount of data deluge. Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) are looking for simple and easy predictive analytics solutions in order to improve their profitability; therefore, this sector is seeing growth in the predictive analytics market. Considering this trend, vendors have lucrative opportunities as customized solutions can be developed with the help of predictive analytics tools for SMBs.
The MEA predictive analytics market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as SAS, IBM, SAP, Tibco, Oracle, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. It aims to estimate the current size and the future growth potential of this market across the different applications, verticals, and regions.
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide an insight into comprehensive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis:
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications and solutions in the predictive analytics market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation and categorization
- Identification of hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for example, validation of the growth in the predictive analytics market due to corresponding growth in the big data market
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Market movement tracking in R&D space; for instance, algorithm optimization firms, statistical analysis firms, deep learning firms, academic institutions (tier-1 firms and major emphasis on tier-2/3 firms)
- Listing and analysis of deals, case studies, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of tier-1 and tier-2/3 vendors for the last three years
- Tracking the list of events such as investments, new product launches, and collaborations for the last two years as well as the current year
- Analysis of different industrial verticals by technologies and solutions
- Industry verticals: Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Education, Security, Logistics, IT and Telecom, and others
Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Channel/distribution partners/alliances for tier-1 vendors.
- Application-specific products being built towards the customer end of value chain
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa, By Industries
4.1 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Banking and Financial Services
4.2 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Retail and Wholesale Distribution (ICT)
4.3 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Insurance
4.4 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Government (ICT)
4.5 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-IT Business (ICT)
4.6 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Media and Entertainment (ICT)
4.7 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Transportation and Logistics (ICT)
4.8 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Healthcare and Life Science (ICT)
4.9 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Manufacturing (ICT)
4.10 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Energy and Utilities (ICT)
4.11 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Travel and Tourism (ICT)
4.12 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Others (ICT)
4.13 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Sports and Gaming (ICT)
5 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa, By Companies
5.1 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-SAS
5.2 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Other Companies
5.3 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
5.4 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-SAP
5.5 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-TIBCO SOFTWARE INC.
5.6 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-Oracle Corporation
5.7 Predictive Analytics-Middle East and Africa-General Electric
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement